“excellent food”

The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brentwood Drive
Transit: BC Transit Bus Route #75 located directly in front of Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa.
Description: Inspired by the inherent and intrinsic beauty of the Pacific North West, the Dining Room at Brentwood Bay stands unpretentious in its character. Willing to be both timelessly classic and ingenious in our creative process, we are here, quite simply, to celebrate. Ever searching for the soul that is within each element of the dish, we draw these essences together to create something entirely new, yet entirely familiar. In the same breath that we celebrate the truest nature of our ingredients, we celebrate the beauty that comes from finding authenticity within ourselves. With care and attention to who you are, we strive to create the experience that will align with you the most. We will dazzle, if you choose to be dazzled. We will educate, should you wish to be educated. We will serve you silently with barely a whisper, should you choose to spend the evening simply indulging in the company of your dining partners. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

gracious environment and wonderful food. Uniuque menu. The chef really pay attention to detail. Amazing salads. The servers were excellent. Bravo

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Had a great evening and the food was very good. The service is always wonderful, we go the Brentwood Pub usually every weekend, staff are so great and welcome you each time, food always is very good. Would join them again for another New Year's Eve dinner

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband is 78. I'm 68. When I made our reservation i advised the hotel that my husband is allergic to shellfish. The set menu had scallops for the appetizer. I was assured that he would be accommodated. Our only disappointment was he was offered a quineo salad which he declined. He ended up with a green salad, a disappointment as one of the courses was a duck confit and arugala salad. I enjoyed the Arctic char. My spouse enjoyed the filet mignon. Desert was a large serving of cheesecake. We appreciated the large table and the distance between tables. Service was excellent. We will return!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Four of us dined at the Seagrill on November 23rd and were disappointed in our meal. We had a sushi appetizer platter and it was OK but nowhere near as good as other sushi I've had. My husband and my friend had the seafood risotto and it was very crunchy but yet gelatinous at the same time and overall the seafood was rather bland. My friend's husband had the feature of day; arctic char and reported that it was delicious. I had the stuffed free range chicken and it was very good as well. We were walking, so we imbibed freely before dinner with drinks and two bottles of wine over the course of the evening. The price before tip came to $400 which was very pricey for the quality of the risotto. Our waiter was great, very helpful with wine suggestions and very knowledgeable of the BC products. However, when we mentioned the poor quality of the risotto, his response was "you must have had the end of the pot". Not the response we expected considering the price of the meal. My friend sent an email to express her disappointment and has not yet heard back from the manager. Overall, although a handy location for us, we won't dine in the restaurant again but may explore the offerings in the pub side of the resort.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had the sashimi 3 nights in a row with a couple of Hoyne Pilsener's. What a combo! Definitely recommended.

On the other hand, we also had breakfast here and a main dinner and the food (and value) would be considered slightly above average.

1  Thank Silverwoods