“You saved my life. Awesome people”
Review of Bridge B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pilton
Bridge B&B
Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom
“You saved my life. Awesome people”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I was working at the Bath and West showground during the very wet NASS festival. After giving up on camping my wife booked me into Weavers Bridge very last minute.
I couldn't have had a warmer welcome. Jasmine, Paul and friends were awesome. They invited me to join them and we spent several hours chatting and drinking some gorgeous red wine. Following on from that i had the best nights sleep on the most comfortable bed ever, then finished my stay with the most amazing full English breakfast cooked by Jasmine in the aga. I could recommended Weavers Bridge and the owners enough.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Andy S

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I visited this lovely B&B in December 2011 and really enjoyed my stay there and came away feeling really refreshed. The welcome was genuinely warm and Jasmine and Paul were perfect hosts and couldn't do enough to ensure my stay was relaxed and comfortable. I loved the decor of the place which reflected Jasmine's creative background. (Look out for her beautiful textile artworks). The lounge was comfortable with rich textiles and the bedroom I stayed in exceeded my expectations in terms of aesthetic appeal, comfort, good quality linen, as well as the extra details like fresh flowers in the room, chocolate and a little bottle of bubbly which was a lovely suprise. The B&B was immaculate and the breakfast offered the next day in their gorgeous spacious kitchen was generous, delicious (all local ingredients) and cooked in their aga. The location is perfect, the word 'tranquility' comes to mind. Look out for the little brook at the bottom of their garden and you may hear an owl or two at night. I highly recommend this B&B and cannot wait to go back. Fiona (London)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Three of us stayed here on business recently and found it wonderfully relaxing. We were welcomed by Jasmine and Paul and were made to feel comfortable and at home immediately. The rooms are well accommodated and furnished and we were offered (and accepted) a glass or two of wine after our arrival.
Good conversation, excellent breakfast, and close to the West of England show ground (5-10 mins by car). Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Shepton Mallet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2012

My partner and I visited this absolute gem last December and have been back at least
4 times since. Infact we are now living in Pilton !!! During our first stay in December 2011 we were delighted with our room at this stunning location it was the most immaculate B & B we have ever stayed at in the UK and judging by the standard of the furnishings Jasmine has clearly put her creative talents to full use. We particularly liked the finishing touches such as chocolates and a small bottle of bubbly.

Nothing is too much trouble for Jasmine and Paul and whilst they are very warm and friendly they also allow you your own space too.

The delicious belly buster breakfast cooked from local ingredients must not be missed and we highly recommend taking a look at Jasmine's artworks and the stream at the bottom of the garden while you are there!!.

One of our best and life changing trips in 2011!!
Karen and Liam London (now Pilton residents).

Room Tip: All the rooms are immaculate and of top quality but we particularly like those of the ground floor o...