“Rude staff... Especially that one on the till with black hair. Never ever in my life see her smile. Also wiped the table onto my” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Cucina Limerick

La Cucina Limerick
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Castletroy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great food... Simple and easy but seriously needs to expand. I have walked away many times because it's jam packed, change up the menu and finally teach the one behind the till to smile even if she do it..

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Deaconfarrell

Limerick, Ireland
“I think there is a misconception”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

... Having read the reviews and knowing the staff well, I can tell you that I have never encountered rudeness from them. I have however seen stress and a packed small space causing long waits and queues and staff pressure.

Bottom line. This place serves top quality food any time I eat there, alone or with the kids or on business.

1 Thank Tommy H
Nenagh, Ireland
“What a let down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and every time it has been a huge disappointment.... not only are the staff rube but the food is not worth the money. I was served a pasta dish where the sauce had split.... I left it and when paying I said it to waitress she still charged me full price didnt even apologise.... I will not be going back there again.....

6 Thank cath4671
“lovely!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Very busy restaurant, good service, good food and a welcoming atmosphere! I'd recommend f you're in the area!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Rude service staff!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

My mother and I started regularly visiting la cucina about a year ago after hearing great things, however in the last few months we have been very disappointed. Our latest visit had us eventually leaving as we waited for 15 minutes for menus, not ideal. This is not a good way to treat regular customers who just want some nice grub. The food is very tasty but the rude staff have put us off ever going again. As a waitress myself I know it's important to be tentative to customers, the staff in la cucina are the opposite. While leaving all we got in response was 'you should have told us you had sat down' no apology offered.
Unfortunately won't be visiting again.

7 Thank Nom14