We stayed here for 2 nights in mid May for my partners birthday. We stayed in room 15 the four poster. The bed was so comfy and the bathroom amazing!! Roll top bath and walk in shower. The breakfast was lovely plenty each morning. We love our real ales and they had a great selection. The only down point was we ate in the Restaurant on the second night. It was very busy. We ordered wine and when the waiter brought it, he said we are very busy and left it un opened on the table!! Not what you expect of a good Restaurant even if they are busy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous, Award Winning, 16 bedroom, family owned, country Inn. Conservation Village, beautiful gardens, dog and disabled friendly. Luxury, stylish rooms, great food served in relaxed lounge/bars or formal restaurant. Exclusive use available. AA Pub of the Year for England 2013/14, Good a Hotel Guide, Sawdays Special Places, Good Pub Guide, Michelin Guide, CAMRA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Black Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Swan Hotel Ravenstonedale
- The Black Swan Ravenstonedale/Kirkby Stephen