“Pretty view”

and up
Private Sunset Sailing Experience in Wellfleet
Ranked #5 of 447 things to do in Cape Cod
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 40,000 beautiful acres of protected beach and dunes, stretching from Chatham to Provincetown.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a pretty place. I will give it back, but in the grand scheme of things it's a bit boring. The people that work here are really just not over-the-top friendly! I had to fight with the lady in the gift shop to get a $6 discount with my Eastern national parks Association membership. Just didn't make a lot of sense... However, the junior Ranger booklet for the kids but let me tell you! Don't miss it if you're down here but I'm not sure.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"p town"
"bike trail"
in 9 reviews
"salt pond visitor center"
in 24 reviews
"mother nature"
in 5 reviews
"low tide"
in 10 reviews
"senior pass"
in 6 reviews
"the national park service"
"great beach"
"nauset light"
in 13 reviews
"saw seals"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you bike and visit Cape Cod...do not miss the opportunity to visit the beach...parking is free at the visitors center and there is no charge to ride to the ocean....2 great features!

1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Miles of quiet beach for walking and exploring. Never before have we seen seals frolicking like this and I grew up in NH. Such spectacular scenery.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I started at the Salt Pond visitor center. There is a small but interesting museum in the center. We rode our bikes on the paved bike trail to Coast Guard Beach. The trail was about 2 miles and an easy pedal through a nice forest. The beach itself is beautiful, endless sand, huge dunes, and crashing surf. We also visited Nauset Light Beach which was equally beautiful. A really enjoyable day trip. As we went in mid-May it was definitely not bathing suit weather but it was still nice to walk the beach and see the ocean.

1  Thank MrsSulls