“Hidden gem!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

robertsca...
Conwy County, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What a hidden gem! Such a stunning location with super facilities. I felt relaxed as soon as I arrived! Didn’t want to leave, can’t wait to go back! C. Ryder

RheonJ
“Beautiful, peaceful, magical!”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I have visited Tyddyn Tyfod twice and both times my experience has been out of this world. From the second I arrived I felt totally relaxed and both myself and the company I was with would visit again in a heartbeat. Stunning location, everything you need, a truly magical experience!

IZBrown
Chester
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Just spent the weekend here with girlfriends - absolutely loved it. Accommodation to a high spec, fully equipt with everything you could possibly need, warm, comfortable, calming - just awesome. Thank you so much - will definitely be back!

Kerri S
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A peaceful idyll in rural Wales”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Your car tyres will not thank you for the bumpy, flint-strewn, steep descent to Tyddyn Tyfod but the journey is more than worth it. The cottage is in a beautiful valley with wonderful views of rolling hills. The cottage was beautifully done with lovely, elegant decor and furnishings. It is also the best equipped holiday rental we have ever stayed in. Immaculately clean. If it weren't for our 2 small children needing some additional stimulation, I would have happily stayed put for the whole week!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing