We stayed here 29/06/14 first time 1 night stay 5 of us 3 rooms the rooms were very comfortable tea coffee biscuits water etc. The shower was great no problems food in the evening was good as was breakfast the next morning. I must say how hard the staff work even when under pressure they have a smile on their faces looked after us that's why we will stay again. Well Done
Mick & Family Leicester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th-Century Restaurant/Public House with 8 beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms. Situated just 1 minutes drive outside the Peak District National Park we are well situated for all local amenities including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, and the towns of Matlock and Bakewell. Nestled to the rear of the Pub, alongside the the River Derwent we also have 29 hard standing pitches with electric-hook-up to accommodate Touring Caravans and Motor homes and a separate Tent field, facilities here include Hot Showers, Toilets, Chemical Toilet disposal and Washing Up facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grouse and Claret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse And Claret Hotel Rowsley
- Grouse And Claret Rowsley, Derbyshire