Have visited this lovely hotel on many occasions over the years, the staff take great care of you but not too intrusive. We had a very good lunch, not an enormous choice or portions. Enjoyed coffee in the garden on a beautiful day however as it was my birthday I would have liked to have been made to feel more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1652 and a hotel since 1820, The Peacock has 14 bedrooms plus one suite and three dining rooms. The hotel has been awarded 3 Red Stars and 3 rosettes from the AA. Informal dining available in our cosy and atmospheric bar Monday through Saturday lunch and fine dining in our restaurant Monday through Saturday evenings. Private dining available with no extra charge. Excellent dry fly fishing on Derbyshire Wye. Located on A6 in Derbyshire Dales. Excellent walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your The Peacock at Rowsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock At Rowsley Hotel Rowsley
- The Peacock At Rowsley Derbyshire