“NYE - were going to make 2013 one to remember”
Review of Longs Inn Hotel

Longs Inn Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Reviews are the most important when choosing where to stay and visit.
We intend to go to The Longs Inn for NYE.

There are great reviews and the hotel is set in an amazing location. Not only have we been here before, but friends and family also!

Definitely reccomend The Longs Inn!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I stayed at Longs Boxing night with my husband, our 2 sons and their girlfriends, the romms were lovely,clean and individual. The breakfast was cooked fresh to order , several options with friendly, efficient service. We could not fault the staff and the rooms, it was a very nice treat, we were amazed by the negative comments previously. Second stay at Longs both very nice. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: We had doubles 7 and 8, twin 3, If you like rooms with character, last year stayed in refurbished co...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This was an amazing stay.....had a courtyard room which was so comfy and very quiet....the bed was so comfy I simply melted in it..

Then there was the food.....exceptional quality dinner and subsequent breakfast...and brilliant service......cannot fault anything

Room Tip: I was in room 10 (courtyard room).....great room
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Stayed at the inn at Woburn for a family wedding but ate here on the Friday night. Beef was amazing best meal we have had in ages.would def recommend. Staff very friendly. Wish webhadbalso stayed here overnight as our room at the inn at Woburn had hair in the bath! Which didn't belong to us!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We had a quick overnight stay here; nice rooms with shared bath at a reasonable price. Cute courtyard, nice 17th century pub, and the rooms are off the High Street, which seemed pretty quiet for Saturday.. Downsides: they really need a toilet separate from the shower room, no rubbish bin in the room, and ran out of loo roll Sunday morning.

We didn't eat supper there, but the menu looked quite nice. Great full English breakfast with the room, very tasty, but it was very hit and miss getting sauces and toast: mine came after I had long since finished eating-others in the room who came much later than us got toast first.

I feel that this could be a real bargain with a little attention to details from the innkeepers.

Room Tip: The courtyard apartment rooms seem to be newer.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Stayed here because the Premier Inn (my favoured choice for business trips) was full.
Room was soulless and depressing and expensive for what was on offer. On top floor with steep stairs and torn carpet. Room was grubby and desperately in need of refurbishing. Could not keep window open as it was a sash window with catch missing, so no air. There was tea and coffee but no spoon! Bathroom apppeared to have been cleaned with dirty cloth. No soap provided. Only two sheets of toilet paper left and no replacement roll. Very strange (and noisy) plumbing system. I did not eat dinner here as I was attending a function at the nearby golf club. I did have a drink at the bar when I returned but this was really only geared up for diners as there was no other seating except at the bar. Breakfast was equally cheerless with only two other persons and a girl serving who looked like she wished she was somewhere else. My cooked meal arrived before I had hardly started my cereal and with a small table there was no attempt to remove any crockery when I had finished the cereal and cooked meal (even though she was standing around) so had to juggle the toast. Car park at rear was small, dark and unmade, so if it was wet (which it wasn't) you would get muddy. This place needs some investment to bring it up to what today's travellers want.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We had a wonderful meal at Longs Inn last evening and could not find fault with anything. Congratulations to the Chef the best cooked Haloumi I have ever eaten and I used to live in Cyprus. Well done, we will be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woburn
The Woburn Hotel
Hilton Milton Keynes
Hilton Milton Keynes
#16 of 35 in Milton Keynes
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes

Been to Longs Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!