Open today: 09:30 - 15:30
Review Highlights
Fun day out

We had a great day here. Lots to do and see but think perhaps the restaurant could do a few more... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Smartypants33
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good place to spend time with children. Loads of activities for children and good exhibits

Good place to visit with children. Though during summer, it is recommended to carry sun screen and... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2019
KShreekanth
Bengaluru, India

2,792 results
All reviews safari park monkey enclosure go ape off road vip experience swan boats black beans sea lion show ranger bob inclusive ticket wild animals rainbow landing drive round other attractions indoor play area on foot bouncy castle
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great way to spend at leisure looking at animals free roaming. We managed to see everything with the exception of the elephants. I don’t know where they were but they were certainly nowhere to be seen.

Once you’ve got round the actual park you can park up, get out and wander round the various attractions. The bird of prey demonstration was fantastic, as was the parrot show. Our small children also loved the goats which they enjoyed petting.

The food in the restaurant was very good quality, and a good quantity and reasonably priced for what you get.

All in all, a lovely day out.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Booked online for our grandson birthday visit, found it easy to use and follow and prices were competitive.
Print your tickets before you arrive and plan what to see, it really does make a difference and makes your visit more enjoyable. All information is on the website.
On arrival take the opportunity to use the facilities in the short term parking before entering the park especially if you have young children with you.
For the best experience take your time, see the animals roaming around via the Road safari- other driver may overtake you but their loss not yours. You have a choice at the monkey enclosure to enter or take a right turn and bypass that leg. We went in and pleased to report all ok with the car.
Once parked up after the road safari there is plenty to see on the foot safari leg, there are restaurants that have really good prices that compare with most local pub chains and match the food also. No fine dining but well presented and hot.
Staff are accommodated and knowledgeable so don’t be afraid to ask questions of them if necessary. Gift shop prices a little eye watering but as expected.
The animals are the stars without a doubt just remember the rules.
Great day out, really enjoyed the experience and would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Visited Monday, July 30, with my 12 year old. Amazing day. Road safari was a great way to see the animals so close - we had giraffes and zebras crossing right in front of us! Was really impressed with the foot safari and the large enclosures for animals. My daughter loved the trip. We were probably among the last to leave, and staff we encountered were all cheerful and professional, especially when dealing with the numpties who tried to stroke or touch the animals!!

1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Traded in Tesco Club card vouchers to purchase day tickets - would have been extremely disappointed with the experience if we had paid the gate price.

So it was extremely hot and I assume that the animals were all under shade, very disappointed that we saw no tigers or lions.

Too many cars were on the trail at any one time which meant a number of cars had over heated due to the weather. Too many inconsiderate drivers that stop in the middle of the road, blocking the road for anyone to go around them.

2  Thank Joann H
WoburnSafariPark, Manager at Woburn Safari Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Joann H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience of the Park. We appreciate your feedback.

We were disappointed to read that you were not able to see many of the 1,000-plus animals living at the Park. The Road Safari is home to giraffe, monkeys, wolves, bears, rhino, elephants, antelope, lions, tigers and many more animals. We encourage visitors to undertake more than one circuit of the Road Safari as this is a great way to see any animals that may have been missed the first time around. The animals' behaviour also changes throughout the day so some that may have been less active in the morning, can be seen playing and exploring in the afternoon.

We are sorry to hear you felt that ticket price was expensive. This is bench marked against similar attractions and leisure destinations across the region, it also reflects the array of activities, talks and demonstrations, close encounters and experiences with the animals, that you can enjoy at the park.

Much like yourselves, a lot of visitors decided to come and spend a day with us when the weather is nice. This does result in the Park being slightly busier than usual, visitors are more than welcome to undertake the Road and Foot Safari in any order that they wish if they find one area to be too busy at any given time.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope you will choose to visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,
Chloë, Marketing Adminsitrator

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my family visited Woburn safari yesterday and had a wonderful time. Good access for my mother in law who requires a wheelchair, lots to do for my 5yo, and the Elephant Experience me and my partner went on was fantastic. The keepers were all really very friendly and knowledgeable. They didn't mind the barage of questions me and my partner had as well as others from the rest of the group. My only problem was... I didn't want to leave. I could have happily stood and watched the Elephants all day.

I did promise a picture with a hat, and I feel I delivered

Thanks again Woburn! We will be back in the future.

1  Thank ssambrown