“Celebrating family fun whatever your age!”
Review of Woburn Safari Park

Woburn Safari Park
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Woburn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had the most amazing family time at the Safari Park celebrating my daughter's 25th birthday! It was a truly wonderful experience and we would recommend the day to anyone. We decided to get the all inclusive tickets and it was worth it. The park itself was wonderful: we enjoyed driving through the different animal enclosures and were so pleased with how happy the animals are in their environments. We loved having the monkeys all over our car and the bears, giraffes and zebras came up really close too! The walk around areas were fantastic too and the day will definitely be repeated again. All our family loved it! Keep up the amazing work you are doing with conservation of all the rare breeds and with creating such a fantastic environment for the animals to live in.

2  Thank MamaRach64
Write a ReviewReviews (2,784)
All reviews
in 58 reviews
"great family day"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I had the most FANTASTIC day being a zookeeper at Woburn safari park. My zookeeper Richard was very knowledgable, and really enabled me to get the most out of the day! Seeing the animals up close was phenomenal, and quite overwhelming! I will definitely be returning to the park, and this is experience is perfect for any animal lover!

2  Thank OliviaC2797
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My second visit to this Safari Park and it always hits the mark.
Wonderful to see the Animals up close, and the Monkey enclosure is worth the entrance fee alone.
I did find that the restaurant food was poor. This was the only thing that spoilt an otherwise brilliant day.

2  Thank Babschap
WoburnSafariPark, Manager at Woburn Safari Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Babschap,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate any visitor feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to see many of the endangered species here at the Park.

We have a number of restaurants and catering outlets that sell a variety of the most popular dishes, with some indulgent treats as well as some healthy salad and hot meal options, for guests to enjoy. We aim to offer a wide selection of food options for visitors, but I'm sorry these didn't appeal to your tastes.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Chloë, Marketing Administrator

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Out of this world experience and it’s all thanks to our tour guide Bob! Thank you Bob, I will never forget the experience myself and my partner had on my birthday. I’ve never received customer service that even get close to what you delivered! you went out your way with an nothing is too much approach to give me an experience and memories that will last a life time and I whole heartedly thank you for this. From your northern sheffield friend Dave :)

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank bigdaveo2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and i visited the park as my wife loves lions and wanted to see them up close .
We got there early but still found queues waiting to get in .
These moved quite quickly
We drove round the park and saw
Elephants, zebras etc
Black bears and lions close enough to get good pictures
Although it began to rain as the morning went on ,
Great if the sun shines
Also steer clear of the monkeys if you dont want your car dismantled!

1  Thank Frank J

Dear Frank J,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are please to know you were able to see many of the endangered species here at Park despite the rain.

There is a bypass route for visitors who do not wish to enter the Kingdom of the Carnivores and African Forest if they are concerned about damage to their car.

We hope you choose to visit again in the future.

Kind regards,