Open today: 09:30 - 15:30
Review Highlights
Fun day out

We had a great day here. Lots to do and see but think perhaps the restaurant could do a few more... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Smartypants33
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good place to spend time with children. Loads of activities for children and good exhibits

Good place to visit with children. Though during summer, it is recommended to carry sun screen and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
KShreekanth
Bengaluru, India

2,789 results
All reviews safari park monkey enclosure go ape off road vip experience swan boats black beans sea lion show ranger bob inclusive ticket wild animals rainbow landing drive round other attractions indoor play area on foot bouncy castle
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We went here and had a lovely day out.We took a picnic but also bought coffees on site.The drive through safari was good but most animals seemed to be hiding from us possibly due to the weather being warm.The walking safari was very good my Young granddaughter loved it.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had the most amazing family time at the Safari Park celebrating my daughter's 25th birthday! It was a truly wonderful experience and we would recommend the day to anyone. We decided to get the all inclusive tickets and it was worth it. The park itself was wonderful: we enjoyed driving through the different animal enclosures and were so pleased with how happy the animals are in their environments. We loved having the monkeys all over our car and the bears, giraffes and zebras came up really close too! The walk around areas were fantastic too and the day will definitely be repeated again. All our family loved it! Keep up the amazing work you are doing with conservation of all the rare breeds and with creating such a fantastic environment for the animals to live in.

2  Thank MamaRach64
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I had the most FANTASTIC day being a zookeeper at Woburn safari park. My zookeeper Richard was very knowledgable, and really enabled me to get the most out of the day! Seeing the animals up close was phenomenal, and quite overwhelming! I will definitely be returning to the park, and this is experience is perfect for any animal lover!

2  Thank OliviaC2797
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My second visit to this Safari Park and it always hits the mark.
Wonderful to see the Animals up close, and the Monkey enclosure is worth the entrance fee alone.
I did find that the restaurant food was poor. This was the only thing that spoilt an otherwise brilliant day.

2  Thank Babschap
WoburnSafariPark, Manager at Woburn Safari Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Babschap,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate any visitor feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to see many of the endangered species here at the Park.

We have a number of restaurants and catering outlets that sell a variety of the most popular dishes, with some indulgent treats as well as some healthy salad and hot meal options, for guests to enjoy. We aim to offer a wide selection of food options for visitors, but I'm sorry these didn't appeal to your tastes.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Chloë, Marketing Administrator

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Out of this world experience and it’s all thanks to our tour guide Bob! Thank you Bob, I will never forget the experience myself and my partner had on my birthday. I’ve never received customer service that even get close to what you delivered! you went out your way with an nothing is too much approach to give me an experience and memories that will last a life time and I whole heartedly thank you for this. From your northern sheffield friend Dave :)

Date of experience: July 2018