“Excellent vegetarian banquet”

Ranked #416 of 1,688 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Siam Harbourside - an authentic licensed Thai restaurant located on the Bristol waterfront.Under new management since February 2010, we offer a new menu of delicious Thai food with a very authentic taste; from our famous Thai green curry to a rare sticky rice. Why not try our delicious Tom Yum Goong, one of the iconic dishes of Thailand. Our attentive waiting staff in traditional Thai costume, and our ornate carved wooden chairs and decorations re-create an atmosphere of Thailand. We are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday - Sunday. Take away orders welcome.
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Excellent food and service. The servings were very generous with a big range of dishes. Lovely decor and setting.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I booked this restaurant for dinner on a Friday night, the atmosphere was pleasant, the portions of food were good and the staff were friendly. The price was reasonable although we did order too much for two people.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I'm brazilian, i went to this place by chance. i just loved, the food is tastefull, delicious, and good value for money. I really miss thai food i wish i could find some place like this in my city!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I went in one lunch time ,no one else in the restaurant but I was given good service and a meal fit for a Queen. I was feeling fragile as my mother was very ill in Hospital , I was able to relax and enjoy a little bit of me time.
The children were in the restaurant but very well behaved and their was a lovely atmosphere.
the food was spicy but I like it that way, presentation great. Very good value as well

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Following my first visit here I fell in love & now get cravings & have to make myself wait until I can visit again! Chicken penang is my favourite main course and the starters are delicious too. Never had a bad meal here. Service a little slow once when it was an extremely busy saturday night.