“Kebabalious”
Review of Kuch

Kuch
Ranked #188 of 1,891 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The chicken kebab was delicious 10/10 definitely recommend I had the house white wine very good. My husband had the fish jambalaya paella, it was ok but disappointing, smaller portion than expected and shrimps rather than prawns not very filling. We liked the atmosphere the staff very friendly, and would return again to eat the chicken kebabs.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Max K

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This fairly small restaurant is clearly popular, there was not a single table free all evening, despite it being a week night. The smell and appearance of others peoples dinner when you arrive is very enticing and the food did not disappoint. I had a lamb dish which was simply delicious. I definitely plan to return as would like to try some of the other menu options.

1  Thank claireb1234
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The food was ok but what put us off the food was, in the kitchen there was a young chef picking his nose and then when he was organising the glasses he did not wash his hands.

3  Thank _roccodavari
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The flatbreads are huge - so dont be shy and share them! The starters were good - the aubergine especially. I had the lamb (Khoresh Aloo Asfenaj ) which was delicious, and plenty of it. Everyone polished off their meals, except the chicken due to sheer quantity. The food is very rich.

Really friendly and helpful service, offered their recommendations. Slightly restricted drinks menu.

Nice and informal, relaxed setting. We didnt have room for dessert, but have heard their baklava is great.

1  Thank Ldn1987
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I came with a group of about 12. I will just comment on my own experience and food, rather than on behalf of the group as a whole. I had to wait over an hour for my meal, a Persian paella. I was really hungry and was dismayed that after a long wait, it was only a tiny portion. However, this actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it was horrible. It was really salty and I ate as much as I could without seeming rude for the rest of the group. The smaller tables around us appeared to be receiving their food before us, despite arriving much later. The staff were okay, but clearly unable to cope.

Date of visit: June 2018