It’s a lovely hotel to spend your time at. We had a lovely room which was clean and tidy. We didn’t expect it to be as comfortable as it was because of the price but we were pleasantly surprised. We had a code to get in and out the building and our room which I really liked. It felt secure with this feature.
There are many amenities close by to the hotel. We found a 24/7 supermarket close by which was great. We was able to store food and drink in a fridge in the room and we could cook in the large kitchen they have. Saved us going out every night for food and so saved us some money. There is also a pub at the front of the hotel which was nice for us to have a few drinks.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area also, so we did go out for dinner most nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel24seven combines the charm of Victorian architecture with all the modern facilities that visitors should expect from a quality hotel, including free wi-fi, secure off-street parking and ensuite facilities in most of the 30 rooms. All rooms also benefit from a writing desk, refrigerator, colour TV & DVD, iron and ironing board. Unlike most hotels in Bristol, we offer guests the use of a fully fitted kitchen, so you will have maximum choice and flexibility about when, what and how often you wish to prepare and eat a meal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel24seven Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel24seven Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Hotel24seven Hotel Bristol