“Next time I am here, I will be staying at the 24/7”

Hotel24seven Bristol
Ranked #43 of 52 Bristol B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Next time I am here, I will be staying at the 24/7”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

It’s a lovely hotel to spend your time at. We had a lovely room which was clean and tidy. We didn’t expect it to be as comfortable as it was because of the price but we were pleasantly surprised. We had a code to get in and out the building and our room which I really liked. It felt secure with this feature.
There are many amenities close by to the hotel. We found a 24/7 supermarket close by which was great. We was able to store food and drink in a fridge in the room and we could cook in the large kitchen they have. Saved us going out every night for food and so saved us some money. There is also a pub at the front of the hotel which was nice for us to have a few drinks.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area also, so we did go out for dinner most nights.

Room Tip: If you are driving ask for a room that links direct to the car park.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Roma
Reviewed 19 September 2012

It's not close to the centre and it's situated in an mostly residential area. Apart from that, it's definetely a good place to sleep: the rooms are clean and comfortable, with their own private fridge.The guests can use a completely furnished kitchen and there is free working wifi. There is also a supermarket open 24/7 not far from it, and if you feel like walking you can also find restaurants, shops and so on (there is also a small pub just in front of the hotel).

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Bremen, Germany
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We spent three nights at the 24/7 and loved every minute of our stay. Our room was on the ground floor and had a massive clean fridge - excellent bit when travelling in summer. We were lucky with the weather, if you ask, so we needed the thing to store drinks and snacks.
The 24/7 offers safe parking spaces and is situated near the city centre - at an app. ten-minute walk of the cathedral. It is homely, young, trendy, and clean. Service is friendly and professional, and we can only recommend this little retreat. Just ideal!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

Stayed this weekend with some friends to celebrate a birthday, I must say the hotel was extremely clean and the bed was rather comfy. The communal kitchen was very handy as we could russle up some pizza's instead of buying food out and have more money for drinks out. The shower was powerful but the water wasn't very warm so made my shower very uncomfortable and quick, and I'm not one for hot showers. All in all enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would consider staying here again.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Casablanca, Morocco
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We found Hotel24seven on the net and booked in for three nights and stayed for four! This was our 1st visit to Bristol and its sites. On arrival we were upgraded to duluxdouble and we weren’t disappointed, the room was very clean and comfortable with TV, fridge en suite and the staff were lovely and really helpful and informative about what we should see. It was great to meet other guests too, to talk about where they had been and what we'd seen. The really good thing about this hotel was its great location convenience and good value for money. We could easily reach SS Great Britain, the centre of Bristol was a short distance, our boat trip in the harbour was memorable and so were all the areas we wanted to visit. Five stars all round every time. In all will recommend 24seven hotel to all our friends when visiting Bristol. Thanks Hotel24seven

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Pros:-
Location, price, hassle free, use of a kitchen.
Cons:-
Room could do with a bit of paint, 2 bulbs missing from light fittings, no WIFI signal in room.
I would use this Hotel again.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Newcastle
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I have just stayed in Hotel 24 seven and cant believe the derogatory reviews I have read on here,
I found the hotel to be spotlessly clean and enjoyed 5 star accommodation and luxury at 3 star prices,the bedroom was very comfortable with TV,fridge freezer on suite,and my own kitchen. I wanted to take the bed home it was so comfortable.
The room I had was directly across the road the road from a very friendly local pub called the Coronation, and was not in the least bit rowdy if you fancy a quiet drink before bed they were all very friendly.
Close to the town centre a very enjoyable 10 minute walk to one of the nicest parts of Bristol.I had used the complementary shower gel and soap and when I requested more it was given without question.
My advice,,,,, make your own mind up, spend 5 star money for 5 star luxury or go to the Hotel 24seven have 5 star luxury and save a few quid.
I know where I will be staying next time in Bristol.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo