One of the best things about life is that every now and then you get to experience something you didn't expect, but are all the better for it. My partner and I are relocating to Bristol, and I had selected Hotel24Seven because the price was reasonable and the site offered free internet.
Even before I arrived I quickly realized that my choice was an inspired one. There was a mix-up with our permanent residence, and I had to book my dates separately at the short-let hotel. The manager was extremely helpful and went so far as to rearrange his bookings to assist us and he even worked the daily rate out in my favor. Turned out we had to stay an extra night and once again we were taken care of. Amazing!!!!!
I like the fact that access to the hotel and room was with an keypad code security system. Coupled with the fact that it is a self-catering establishment I felt an extra level of security.
The room itself was clean, tasteful and quite spacious considering it is a British hotel.
It was convenient to have access to a kitchen as it allowed scheduling a meal at any time and a late night snack. One is expected to clean up after oneself but sometime during the day someone tidies up the kitchen for those not as considerate. Each room came with a neat stack of towels and washcloths and so many little bottles of shampoo and were cheerfully replenished when requested.
To be fair, I do have the say that auto travel from the hotel to downtown is complicated due to its' location south of the waterways, but it is within easy walking access to most points of interest.
Once again, I have to state how helpful and pleasant the management team at Hotel24Seven is. Such professionism and courtesy, especially these days, cannot be overstated. There can be no doubt that Hotel24Seven will always be recommended by me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel24seven combines the charm of Victorian architecture with all the modern facilities that visitors should expect from a quality hotel, including free wi-fi, secure off-street parking and ensuite facilities in most of the 30 rooms. All rooms also benefit from a writing desk, refrigerator, colour TV & DVD, iron and ironing board. Unlike most hotels in Bristol, we offer guests the use of a fully fitted kitchen, so you will have maximum choice and flexibility about when, what and how often you wish to prepare and eat a meal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel24seven Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel24seven Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Hotel24seven Hotel Bristol