US$101
US$94
US$99
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$83
US$106
Marriott Hotels
US$140
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$98
US$82
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I booked Hotel 24/7 via the internet and my criteria was for it be be a good location, reasonably priced and clean. The hotel was all of these things and more. The booking was straightforward and Shaun was rally helpful in arranging our large hen party booking. Upon arrival we all had our codes and had no problems getting in and settled. The rooms were large and airy with all standard facilities. Thanks for a great weekend.

• Stayed: May 2009
1  Thank McNeiltravellers
Reviewed 14 May 2009

I had an unexpected 6 day visit to Bristol.. and so pleased to be able to use Trip Advisor to check out B&Bs in Southville. Amazed & delighted when I found Hotel24seven, checked out their feedback....all good & found it to be absolutly perfect. Shaun the Manager was most helpful when I emailed the Hotel & got a response straight away. The room was well presented & clean with en-suite, & fridge plus kettle in the room. I had a very pleasant sunny room at the back of the hotel which was nice & quiet. I liked the fact I could come & go & didn't have to worry about keys. As the Hotel is accessed via a code which opens both the front door & your room. (I found it easier to make a note of this number on my mobile.) The self catering kitchen is very well equipped with 2 cookers & a microwave toaster etc... conveinient if you don't always want to eat out. I would definetly reccomend this Hotel to friends/family & collegues.
I flew to Bristol from Edinburgh & to get to Southville you can pick up the Airport Flyer coach at a cost of £9.00 return. The stop you want is ASDA Bedminster, the Hotel is then a 10mins walk. Otherwise the Taxi fare is about £18.00 for a 17minute journey!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank WORDYWOMAN
Reviewed 23 April 2009

This hotel offers fantastic value, a convenient location with a short and charming walk across the water to the town centre. I had a spotlessly clean room with private shower and TV for £30/night, which is pretty exceptional anywhere in the UK and perfect for a short conference or business trip.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank rina_9
Reviewed 20 April 2009

We stayed at the hotel24seven for two nights. Initially we had booked a standard room but we were upgrated to a suite that had a fully furnished kitchen. There is no reception but you receive an access code by mail to enter the hotel and your room. There are also some maps and additional information regarding Bristol available at the hotel.The hotel was nice and clean. To the city center you have to walk about 10 minutes. We took a cab from the airport which was 18 GBP. Free wireless internet was available but we had to phone the hotline in order to get the access code.

• Stayed: April 2009
2  Thank travellerxy2006
Reviewed 12 March 2009

I have been working in Bristol for the past few weeks, two of which have so far been spent at Hotel24Seven. I particularly like the fact that it is self catering and has a fully equipped kitchen so that you can make your own food. When you are working here you don't want to eat out every night - particuarly on your own!

The rooms are very comfortable (especially the deluxe with full ensuite bathroom, fridge, and comfortable double bed.) and there is WIFI available. The first week here I had a single room which was a little small (and no toilet - that was down the corridor). However, for the price, the single room was very good value at £30 per night.

I am definitely going to book up for the rest of the time I will be working in Bristol and thoroughly recommend the hotel to anyone for either business or leisure.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business