Simple, straightforward.. but an amazing price and good location. Just on the other side of the River; 15 minutes walk from the Train station or to The Centre. My Single Room #300 was pretty tiny... the bed and well not much elase fit in there, not even a towel rack in the bathroom, left on the bed. TV, refridgerator and tea making facilities. Simple but fine since I didnt plan on spending time in the room but in the town. Graet price, and thankful they provided a reliable Taxi service for airport trasnfers. L15 to Bristol airport; the City-Airport Bus from the train station is L6, but worth the extra few Pounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel24seven combines the charm of Victorian architecture with all the modern facilities that visitors should expect from a quality hotel, including free wi-fi, secure off-street parking and ensuite facilities in most of the 30 rooms. All rooms also benefit from a writing desk, refrigerator, colour TV & DVD, iron and ironing board. Unlike most hotels in Bristol, we offer guests the use of a fully fitted kitchen, so you will have maximum choice and flexibility about when, what and how often you wish to prepare and eat a meal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel24seven Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel24seven Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Hotel24seven Hotel Bristol