Like many other people I had a great stay. Very efficient booking process, room (308) very big and very clean, small bathroom with shower cubicle. I paid £40 for a double on a Weds night.
The walk into town for dinner (the reason I was there) was a gentle 15 minutes (to Lewins Mead)
Having been paying £72 at the Premier Inn in Cribbs Causeway, the 24Seven offers much better value, more character and a full (communal kitchen).
All in all, a super place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel24seven combines the charm of Victorian architecture with all the modern facilities that visitors should expect from a quality hotel, including free wi-fi, secure off-street parking and ensuite facilities in most of the 30 rooms. All rooms also benefit from a writing desk, refrigerator, colour TV & DVD, iron and ironing board. Unlike most hotels in Bristol, we offer guests the use of a fully fitted kitchen, so you will have maximum choice and flexibility about when, what and how often you wish to prepare and eat a meal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel24seven Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel24seven Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Hotel24seven Hotel Bristol