Recently refurbished, the rooms are nice and comfortable and the beds (at least ours!) are just dream beds. It's a bit out of the way but there's a bus line nearby and a big Asda supermarket round the corner which is very convenient to buy food for breakfast and dinner if necessary. There's a kitchen where you can warm your food with plates and cutlery you can use as well, which is also very convenient. We found the only problem was the hotel's huge dustbin sitting in the middle of the courtyard before our window which was a favourite haunt for all the seagulls of the city which made a mess of it over the 4 days we stayed there. At the weekend the hotel was noisy as people came back in the middle of the night after a pub crawl obviously and woke up the whole building. Apart from that I would recommend this hotel as the staff are helpful and friendly and it's very good value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel24seven combines the charm of Victorian architecture with all the modern facilities that visitors should expect from a quality hotel, including free wi-fi, secure off-street parking and ensuite facilities in most of the 30 rooms. All rooms also benefit from a writing desk, refrigerator, colour TV & DVD, iron and ironing board. Unlike most hotels in Bristol, we offer guests the use of a fully fitted kitchen, so you will have maximum choice and flexibility about when, what and how often you wish to prepare and eat a meal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel24seven Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel24seven Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Hotel24seven Hotel Bristol