Hotel24seven Bristol
US$158
US$125
Bristol Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$105
US$144
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2010

I've spent a long time looking for a good deal in Bristol and have stayed in loads of B&Bs, Hotels and GuestHouses and this is definitely the best deal. In fact, a colleague stayed here once and had to stay in one of the big hotels nearer town the second time round as Hotel24seven was full (and the Client was paying for his accommodation so he went more expensive) and he said Hotel24seven was much better at half the price.

I am a freelance consultant and travel for business regularly and being female, sometimes shy away from shared facilities. However, I need not have worried, without asking, on 2 occasions, I was upgraded to a room costing twice what I paid that had it's own kitchen (the executive suite) so I didn't have to share a kitchen with others.

The rooms were very secure and the parking was a real added bonus as parking in town is expensive and instead, I walked the 15 minute walk each day with all the other workers.

The kitchen, bathroom and bedroom furniture was all modern and comfortable and very clean and having the facilities meant that I didn't have to eat out each night and could use the suite as a home from home. It is much cheaper than the serviced apartments you can get but just as good.

The only downside is that the area could be a bit smarter but again, everyone I met was friendly enough and it is only a short work from town.

I will definitely be staying there again whenever I go to Bristol.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank YellowSara
Reviewed 12 November 2009

I stayed at Hotel24Seven for two weeks on a research trip and was very impressed by the location, cost, service, cleanliness, and the fact that there was a kitchen with which to prepare one's own meals. I will certainly be staying here again. The staff were friendly and helpful and I had an excellent trip.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank emmafraggle
Reviewed 1 November 2009

We were upgraded from a double room to the executive suite at no extra cost and the secure parking leaves you no worries as to whether your car is safe. The hotel was clean and in a convenient location and I have recommeded it to friends. I will definatley stay here again when I return to Bristol.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisawarbs
Reviewed 1 November 2009

On the whole good value for money the downside nobody ensuring the kitchen checked daily arrived on monday and left friday bins not been emptied all week coffee and tea sachets not replenished and beware smells and rubbish from other guests takeaways.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
ManagerH247, manager at Hotel24seven Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2009

Firstly I am glad that you, like most of our customers, found Hotel24seven to represent good value for money.

May I clarify that the refuge and recycling bins located in our popular kitchen/breakfast bar facilities are empitied on a daily basis without fail. In fact all communal areas within the hotel complex are kept in excellent order 365 days a year. It is likely that you have used the facility in the latter part of the evening when other guests may have already used the kitchen. This has given you the false impression the bins had not been emptied from the previous day - which I can categorically assure you is not true.

As for the extra tea and coffee supplies, please note that we offer guests a 24/7 concierge service as detailed in all our literature and booking confirmation. As always, the concierge would be happy to provide additional drinks supplies whenever you may need them.

Please remember we operate very successfully as a 'budget hotel' and thus we do not offer costly extras such as a 'daily maid service' that may restock drinks etc.

The manager, Hotel24seven

Reviewed 9 October 2009

Hotel24seven gave us a clean, comfortable 4 star experience in a quiet road within walking distance of the city centre. We loved being able to use a kitchen to prepare our own food when we wanted. Very good value and a clever idea.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business