“A must try”

Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar, specialising in authentic, homemade Italian Pizzas and Pastas. A spacious venue for private parties.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The middle of a business park may seem a little odd for the location of an Italian restaurant but you certainly won't struggle for parking on a Friday or Saturday night! The food is great and the service cannot be faulted. The staff are very friendly, nothing is too much trouble and the prices are extremely reasonable. They also have a separate room they hire out for private functions at no extra cost. We are very fortunate to have this restaurant on our doorstep.

1  Thank Nicki B

Reviewed 23 May 2014

great place for a Friday or Saturday evening because you will have no parking difficulties at all as there is ample parking because it's in the business park. The venue is just fine and I think most of their existing trade is in the daytime so it's a great place to go for a quiet start to the weekend or for a larger party who don't want to pay for multiple parking fees.
Food is plenty in fact I had to take home half of my pizza last time as I had had a starter too! Not sure why previous reviewer was still hungry!
The food is good and service excellent. We will visit often now we've found this gem!

2  Thank terrijay
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I can't believe that I've lived so close to this place for so long without visiting it! Once you can get over the fact that you are dining in a business park it's an absolute gem of a place to go. I've now been 5 or 6 times and on each occasion the service has been perfect and the food has been simply superb.
I'm not quite sure about the comment from another reviewer about portion sizes though, as I am a keen cyclist so eat A LOT, I would challenge anyone to have the 'Ovale' pizza and not feel full after! There's always been a good selection of starters and desserts too.
Prices are extremely reasonable.

2  Thank Gordon M
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had a lovely birthday supper here, booked at the last minute. The staff were very friendly and a hit with our shy 8 year old son - especially the Irish chap - and made us feel very welcome and well looked after. All the food was freshley cooked, and they accommodated picky pizza topping requests with ease.
I genunely can't think why we haven't been here before. It's great and on our doorstep. Just one observation though - we were easrly diners on a Saturday evening yet 3 imes the waiting staff had to ask us to choose alternative foods and drink. This can only have got worse as the evening went on because it was filling up fast.
Thank you though. We had a lovey time and will be back!

2  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This was a very good lunch for a group of us, some with the Christmas menu, some using main menu. Staff very helpful and pleasant and limoncello liqueur excellent to finish the meal.

1  Thank Alison M