1,471 results
All reviews train station knights templar wetherspoons pub temple meads car park city centre building work pay and display short stay clean hotel comfortable bed decent size min walk shower room beans cabot circus reception staff
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Reception welcome and detail very good, continued in same vein every time you pass the staff. Good food for both dinner with very attentive staff. Good breakfast although butter needs to be placed in ice at toasting stations also. Good layout though and good value breakfast.
New room layout experience for me. Only small criticism in semi circular bathroom is that not much room to swing your arms when seated. Opening plastic beaker bag breaks the beaker as not made of strong enough material. Kettle placed away from any power point and phone lead needs to be unravelled to place phone discretely by bedside.

Room Tip: Quite a lot of construction going on (nearly finished) so away from noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Andrey_Belogortsev, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback following your stay with us. I am very pleased to read that our staff made you feel very welcome. I will look into the points you raised personally and evaluate what can be done to make sure your return stay is even better. Kind regards.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My wife and I have just returned from staying here for one night.What an ideal hotel so close to temple meads station,very handy.The hotel was bright,clean and looked very new.The reception staff were very friendly and helpful,the room was of a good size with a very comfortable bed.Would I stay here again? Oh yes,Would I recommend it? Yes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrey_Belogortsev, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I was very glad to read that you and your wife enojoyed your stay with us at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads. Thank you for all the positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our first stay at Ibis. Nice modern building on the edge of the Millenium Square, so perfect for the quayside area and town centre. Parking in the very secure underground car park is only yards away.

At first we wondered why our room, booked months ago was on the top floor and virtually at the end of a long corridor. It was in fact ideal and well away from any possibly noisy outside late night revellers.

The room, although fairly basic was good and large with comfy seating. The bed quality was excellent and the shower the best I have ever used anywhere, home or away.

Breakfast was good value and in a nice dining area near the bar with pleasant views odf the square

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor higher room numbers If you want a short break in Bristol I recomend this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrey_Belogortsev, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I was glad to read that you have enjoyed staying in Ibis. I believe that you have stayed in our sister hotel - Ibis Bristol Centre in Harbourside. I will pass on your comments to their General Manager. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrey_Belogortsev, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Ibis TM is very handy for the train station and the airport. We arrive early evening and can walk easily and safely to the hotel from the station. After a evening meal in the restaurant, early to bed and leave very early for the airport on the buses that go from the station. The staff are friendly, the beds good, the facilities just what we need (tea, coffee, television) and it is quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank DrDavidT

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the review. I was glad to read that your returning stay with us was as enjoyable as the previous one. It was great to receive positive feedback and my team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back.