“Service - what service?”
Review of Rocotillo's

Rocotillo's
Ranked #543 of 1,624 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Camberley, England, United Kingdom
“Service - what service?”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

After visiting one Sunday early afternoon, we waited at our table for about 10 minutes being ignored - finally went to counter to order 2 milkshakes. Told they would be brought to our table - after about 20 minutes we had had enough and left. As we went the waitress admitted she had left them behind the counter and forgot! This is not the first time, but will certainly be the last - we will not be visiting again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Christ0pherM00n

• Polish first
Bristol
“Amazing Milkshakes”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Please note this is a review for the milkshakes alone as I have never eaten here before. Went here last weekend as I have been meaning to try their Milkshakes for so long now and pleased I did. I went for the Crunchie and Honey version, which was amazing not too sickly but a great blend of the two flavours. The milkshake was lovely and thick, my only issue is it could have done with a bit more blending as there was a lot of solid ice cream and chocolate bits at the bottom.

• Visited May 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Amercian style milk shakes”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This place knows how to make fantastic milk shakes as they are lovely and thick just like the USA!
As for the food it it good although the veggie burger could be better quality as it rather tasteless & the chips could be better too as a bit mass market.
Service is good although I agree seeing the chief on his mobile is a no no, hygiene & not professional.
I love the decor & the atmosphere & sitting at the counter is the best place to be.

Visited May 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Completed over - rated and over-priced”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Having had a poor experience here last year, I decided to give it a second chance with a group of friends last week. Unfortunately this only confirmed my doubts about rocotillos. The service was painfully slow, and the menu completely overpriced. I ordered nachos, which were smothered in cheap cheese and had very little dip on it. Not worth the £7 or so I spent on it. My partners burger was dry and tasteless. The milkshakes are the only redeeming feature of this place - but at £4 or so each it's still not worth it. IMHO this place has a lot of hype about it but in reality has little to offer. Don't waste your time!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robean5000
Melbourne, Australia
“Yummy blueberry pancakes!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Wanting to find a quick breakfast/brunch and I stumbled across Rocotillo's.
I have previously read reviews that this was the place to get awesomely large tasty milkshakes which are second to none as well as yummy pancakes.

The atmosphere was just like what other reviewers have previously mentioned. Definitely have to sit up at the counter!

I definitely loved the blueberry pancakes and wish to go back for more.

On the other hand, I ordered the mint choc chip milkshake which was only average. The flavour wasn't strong enough for my liking. After tasting it I wished I had ordered a more stock standard chocolate. Maybe next time when I head back for the pancakes I'll have a tastier milkshake.

• Visited April 2014