Ton Poh Thai Spa and Wellness
Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Professional Team Ton Poh are the best massage team I’ve met

I’m experiencing tight knotted muscles, I have had two deep tissue massage one with Polly the other... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2020
Scenic270167
Great Thai massage is recommended!

I have had a few massages here now and I have thoroughly enjoyed them all! They are always... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2020
thomascU6442LO

Recommended experiences in and around Bristol
from US$603.24
from US$566.33
from US$60.59
More Info
All reviews fantastic massage thai massage sports massage tight spots deep tissue masssage knots
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019

My children bought me voucher for xmas, and got to say this is definitely the best massaged I have ever had done. Great that they are open on a Sunday. The girls are lovely and friendly, the place is very welcoming and spotless. I booked for my massage, but you can just turn up. Highly recommend Ton Poh, I will certainly be going back.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Lou M
Trinny-tuck, Owner at Ton Poh Thai Spa and Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

thank you ever so much. We hope to see you again

Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

I visited Ton Poh Thai Spa today and had a fantastic oriental deep tissue/sports massage. I've left feeling re-balanced and so much better! I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jenna O
Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Best masssage ever! And my husband and i had Reiki afterward and felt very good . We Will go back again soon .we love this place

1  Thank Susana P
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Walked in on a wet Saturday afternoon and was met with a really welcoming lady who explained the different massage choices. My massage was amazing, it was really relaxing but also felt like it was really good for my muscles and my back. Afterwards my back felt amazing and all my tension was gone. The level of service was exceptional, and the spa itself was very clean and decorated beautifully. £45 for an hour’s massage was extremely good value. I feel lucky to have this around the corner from me! Will definitely return.

2  Thank Robean5000
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

The most friendly staffs, very professional therapist. The best massage I ever had.
The spa is very well decorated, very welcoming atmosphere, would highly recommend, will be back very soon.

Date of experience: January 2019