“Fantastic bar and restaurant in 5ge heart of stokes croft”
Review of Koocha Mezze Bar

Koocha Mezze Bar
Ranked #202 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Description: Mezze & cocktail bar on Zetland Rd, Bristol with a large outdoor terrace perfect for group dining and drinks. Independent restaurant run by a passionate owner and team. All the food and drink is plant based and vegan friendly but is accessible to all and nobody leaves hungry. All the mezze dishes are perfect for sharing a selection with friends - and all our mezze plates are gluten free. Cocktail syrups are made in-house by our experienced bar manager. Open every day from lunch until 10pm. Two cocktails for £10 all day everyday. Vegan kebabs launching summer 2018!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Koocha is a delightful vegan restaurant that offers not only a fantastic array of food but a beautiful cocktail menu that will leave you wanting more. The bartender Neil provided a brilliant service to me and my friend and even made an off menue drink for her. The waitress Emma was so lovely and made and made our dining experience one to remember by recommending dishes. If you're in Bristol this is the place to be whether you are a family unit or a struggling student the prices are extremely reasonable for such high quality gin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am not personally Vegan, but went with my friend who is. It was really nice for us to be able to go out and my friend to be able to consider the whole menu and not have to search for a small number of meals that are suitable for vegans . We both highly rated the food, we ordered 5 mezzes between us and that was plenty to satisfy our hunger. The variations of tastes and flavours left us wanting to try more of the menu even though our stomachs were full. The staff we really friendly and welcoming, and were happy to help and make suggestions. We will definitely be visiting again, and look forward to the introduction of their full menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but was passing this place and it was packed! Out of curiosity I popped in and it was incredible. The place is modern and the atmosphere great. The food is amazing!! The prospect of eating bland vegan food was not something I was looking forward to but it was far from that. The taste of the mezze, bread and chips is awesome. The falafels and vegetable fritters are so tasty. I had a blackberry gin cocktail and it was delicious. I would have stayed all day and tried more but I was driving!! The staff are lovely, engaged and enthusiastic. It is a must!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the completely perfect and delicious food ( we ordered everything on the mezze menu as we were a big group). So pleased that you are in the doorstep - we won't be able to stay away....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went with our friends and had a lovely meal with a few cocktails. I’m happy to eat vegetarian food but tend to shy away from full on vegan but Koocha pulls it off well. We chose 8 tapas dishes and some bread and fries and it was more than enough food. All delicious and you wouldn’t know that diary items had been replaced in some of the dishes. Great buzz to the place. Very popular and we will go back. Well done.