2,238 results
All reviewsa business class roomvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowsbroad quaycomplimentary watercity centrecolston hallhigher floorperfect locationgood sizestandard roommodern hotelexcellent hotelbars and restaurantswould stay againnespresso machinechecking out
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Rooms try to be luxurious but they're just not. They are lacking in special touches. Lighting is terrible and definitely not worth the money. It takes an age to use the lifts and the iron in our room had not been tested since 2010 and it had wires showing. We will not be staying again. The Bristol just down the harbour is wonderful and just 'more' especially when compared to the Radisson.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra M
Christopher P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you for the review, I am very sorry we have not met your expectations on this occasion, it is certainly not how we wish to be recognised.
I would very much appreciate if you could please call me to discuss your stay.

I hope to hear from you soon

Best regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed here for my birthday weekend with my daughter as she had recommended it after having a lovely stay a few weeks ago. I can honestly say the experience was one I will treasure. Fantastic room with amazing views and such polite and helpful staff. They even sneaked a birthday cake which my daughter had bought into the room without me knowing and genuinely wished me happy birthday when I returned down stairs later. The car valet service is amazing and again what a courteous young man who dealt with this during our stay. Will certainly return here again when I get the chance. Thanks Radisson Blu Bristol.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Christopher P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Great review thank you so much, we liked the review so much we have placed it on our facebook page. Thank you
So glad we helped make your birthday so enjoyable

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed on business and have to say i was mightily impressed by the quality of the room, its cleanliness and items within such as premium nespresso and complimentary stocked mini fridge.

Sadly on the Wednesday night this was a little tarnished at 2am by some shouting outside (i was 16 floors up!!) and the noise was clear to hear.

Bear in mind if you drive to the venue it is valet parking at £23 per night! Even the local NCP is £21 and 2 streets down so no reason not to use the valet service.

- Great Breakfast
- Wi-Fi included
- Nespresso Machine
- Complimentary coke
- Comfy Bed
- Freeview TV
- Friendly staff

Room Tip: Go as high up the building as possible to reduce external noise influences.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the review.
Wow 16 floors up and you still hear the noise of someone shouting, that is an exception. but definately the higher up the better the views.
I agree, if you wish to walk to and from parking there is 2, NCP car parks around 400 meters away. however we offer a hassle free service. but of course the choice is yours.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The Radisson Blu is in a superb position close to the Harbour-side (with all the bars), aquarium, ferry to SS Great Britain and it's not too far from the various shopping centres and the super-trendy Cabot Circus. The hotel bar is lovely and the breakfasts are varied and plentiful. My only gripe is the two lifts that can take forever to get to you and then as they are small, you can't always get in.

However, the rooms are large, well specified and the higher up you go, have great views!

Room Tip: Great views higher up
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The hotel is lovely, great location, pleasant staff but the noise coming from the local businesses is irritating to say the least. As a business man I work hard during the day then look forward to a relaxing evening in my hotel room.

Just as I nodded off a huge Sainsbury’s lorry arrived at 23:20…..trying to sleep while that racket is going on is almost impossible. I had to wait until midnight for the delivery to finish then the whole thing started again at 6:00am when another delivery arrived!

If you are looking for a nice hotel the Raddison Blu is for you, if you are looking for a peaceful stay I’d suggest finding somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the review.
This is the first review where noise from deliveries at night have been sited and we have taken this very seriously, I have contacted the council to find out what are the licensing laws and how this can be stopped, unfortunately we do not have control over our neighbours but rest assured we will stop this.

Thank you again and please do give us another chance I believe this was really a one off.