“A very modern hotel in a great locaction”

Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 27 June 2011

A very modern hotel in a great locaction + you can park for free in the Cabots Circus secure carpark.
Excellent value for money.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that everything was satisfactory to your needs and hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Duty Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,813)

Reviewed 26 June 2011

My husband, adult daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights. We needed somewhere to recover from our flights from Australia and this proved to be an ideal choice. Despite our room facing a busy road, it was very quiet and we only heard the occasional Emergency Vehicle sirens. The beds were excellent, the room was clean, spacious and had a good TV. House Keeping was very responsive to our requests for extras re Tea/Coffee and towels. The bathroom had a good shower, nice deep bath, and a heated towel rail. Having the hair dryer in the room and not the bathroom was inconvenient for us. (There are no standard power points in the bathroom for those travelling with their own hair dryers, curlers etc. but they do have shaver power points.) We struck this elsewhere so assume that “no power points in bathrooms” is normal in the UK. The bedside lights system of “one on/off, all on/off” was inconvenient with 3 people sharing the room. There was no in room safe or fridge. However, these inconveniences would not stop us from staying here again. It was great value for money, the staff were very pleasant and the free internet access (computers in the lobby) was a bonus for us as we do not travel with a laptop. The location is also excellent re access to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Andrew-FOH, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Dear Traveler

Thank you for staying with Future Inns during your visit to Bristol, and taking the time to write a review. It is great to see that you found your stay so enjoyable, and found the staff to be so helpful.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 June 2011

We booked fifteen rooms here for a two day business meeting. The hotel staff were the most helpful I've met, both for the conference and the room. The meeting rooms are large and well designed. The bedrooms have two double beds and are light and airy. I would definitely consider staying here again - for both business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Future Inns Bristol to host your two day business meeting, we are lucky to have such a large space on the 6th floor which allows all the conference rooms to be bright and airy. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 24 June 2011

We stayed here for one night. I was on business and my husband had a day at leisure. The hotel looks to have been very recently refurbished or may be new altogether. It is much more up-market than Premier Inn or Travel Lodge though not as luxurious, or expensive, as the Radisson.

Check-in was efficient and friendly. Arrangements for parking are very good - they have their own free short-stay (30 mins) car park directly outside and you then need to park in the multi-storey, a short walk away. The hotel then validates your ticket when you leave and so it is free.

Room 106 on the first floor looks out on the back of the hotel and so is very quiet. The front of the hotel is on a busy street.

The bed was huge, bathroom with walk in shower was very modern. Plenty of electrical points and all in the right places, e.g. for computer, hair dryer, looking in mirror etc. Ironing board and iron in room.

We didn't eat in the restaurant apart from breakfast. This I felt was overpriced at £9 but they would no doubt say that this is what others charge. There are plenty of alternative places to eat in the shopping centre across the road.

Sexism is alive and well - our waitress addressed me as "my sweetheart" and my husband as "Sir"!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with Future Inns Bristol. I'm glad to hear you found the hotel and our rooms so spacious and accomidating during your stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2011

I stayed at this hotel with a friend for one night in April. It was the same weekend as the Royal wedding and this was the only hotel which didn't seem to be charging extortionate rates. I was in Bristol for a leaving party so was not too concerned about the quality of the hotel, but I wish I had been able to stay longer!
We had a room on the ground floor, the bed was massive (and very comfortable) and it was nice to get a wardrobe (most hotels these days don't seem to bother).
We didn't book breakfast but after reading some of the other reviews I wish we had.
I would definitely not hesitate to stay in the hotel again, the free car parking is a definite plus as parking in Bristol is ridiculously overpriced!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Future Inns during your visit to Bristol. It’s very rewarding to hear such great feedback about the bedrooms and the hotel. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Bristol.

Anderw Hood

Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed for two nights, at this very well situated hotel....
We had a king room, which had a king sized bed, which was very soft & comfortable...
The room had tea, coffee & cookies.... Whish was a nice touch.

We had breakfast on both mornings which was very hot & fresh.... Full english or continental..... Or both depending how hungry you are.. You can help yourself to as much as you like...There were two lovely ladies serving you at breakfast... They were both very friendly and helpful...
We also had dinner in the hotel restaurant (Chophouse) We were given a complimentry bottle of Cava which was very nice... We had the pate to start, followed by the Duck breast for our main, & finally key lime pie with vanilla ice cream... All of which were cooked & presented extremely well....

The hotel is literally across the road from the new shopping centre Cabot Circus....
We parked in the NCP car park, when we left the hotel, the reception staff validated our ticket... So the parking was free of charge....
Would definately recommend this hotel

Room Tip: We stayed in 305 which was a king room on 3rd flo
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sally21092010

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2011

I am working in Bristol for the moment and have adopted this Hotel as my base. The manager there is excellent always available and ready to help as are the reception staff. Large rooms means I can work easily in peace and quiet. Reasonbly priced means it well within my travel allowance and its facilities provide excellent support for people away on business. Others have mentioned problems with the air conditioning. Maybe I was lucky but I experienced none of these problems. For me its location was fantastic as I could literally walk out of the hotel and around the corner to my clients.
The hotel restaurant alwys provided a good choice of food, well cooked and well presented and if I fancied something a little different there are some good restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance of the hotel.
Oh one other thing, either they have a very good computer system or the staff have good memories because they always remembered my preferences. Nice touch

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to us at the Future Inn.

I hope next time you are visiting Bristol you will choose to stay with us again.