Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,882 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffcentral locationbusy roadmodern hotelwould stay againself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Very good indeed. Room not large but well equipped with the best shower cubicle I have used.
Only niggle - could not access BT broadband customer wireless so would have had to pay extra - not really the fault of the hotel --- but I wonder why the access just across the road in the Cabot Centre does not extend to the hotel as well.

Would I stay there again - certainly

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the non-road side of the building
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Andrew-FOH, Dear Guest at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Future Inn Cabot Circus.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and in particular found the shower to be the best that you had ever used.

I hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Opted for this hotel as it was a great location for the Colston Hall and the Cabot circus shopping centre, found that it was excellent value for the money clean and spacious, right there opposite was the shopping centre and as the hotel is next door to the car park we had our ticket for our parking validated so we didn't have to pay any parking costs, will definitely use this hotel in the future and would recommend .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stat at the Future Inn Cabot Circus.

We are dleighted that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and took advantage of the free parking.

It is also very nice to hear that you felt we offered excellent value for money.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

When visiting Bristol, I usually stay here, mainly because it is conveniently located to the places I want to visit and parking is included in the multi storey car park next door, including the full day of leaving the hotel. It is directly opposite one of the entrances to Cabot Circus shopping centre too.

Book early and get the early saver rate, 15% last time I booked. Be warned though, this is a non refundable deal. Last time I booked, this was not a problem, I was definitely going up and staying that Sunday night. Then I heard about the Star Trek weekend in London and I tried to plan the London part so I would return to Bristol that night, but packing in time and taking luggage across London and back again wasn't going to work, so I had to book another night in London and lose my money on the Bristol hotel. Next time, I won't take the non refundable deal, you never know what might happen!

The hotel is clean, rooms also clean and adequately equipped. The bed is comfortable and the breakfast, well I never have the breakfast there, so I can't comment. I will have to have breakfast one day.

I will book this hotel again, for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and choose to stay with us whenever visiting Bristol.

We hope that we can continue to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Hotel is fabulously located for getting in and out of Bristol.
Rooms are pretty standard (no mini bar) and comfortable.

Very popular hotel and can get noisy on weekends.

Perfect for us visiting friends and shopping (right next to Cabot Circus) and would highly recommend if you just want a no frills place to crash at a very reasonable price (for a city centre)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found us to be good value for money and enjoyed the location.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Firstly, the hotel need to be more helpful with the location. It is next to the Cabot Circus multi-storey car park, that's all you need to know. The address if Bond Street South does not seem to exist and my satnav tried to get me inside the pedestrianised part of Cabot Circus. The hotel is very modern and very comfortable. The food is overpriced but with so much choice just over the road there was no need to eat in. Breakfast was very inflexible at £9 so again we ate out just wanting something light. We got very special price so we are not sure of the normal room rate but at just over £50 a night including free parking it was a bargain

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Future Inn.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be such good value for money.

I am very sorry that you had difficulty in finding the hotel. As we are a relatively new hotel if you are unable to find the address on your satellite navigational system please feel free in the future to contact the hotel directly and we can give you further information and the postcode to the Cabot Circus Carpark which is where we offer free parking to hotel quests.