Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,882 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffcentral locationbusy roadmodern hotelwould stay againself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel for a Saturday night during Grillstock festival because the free parking won us over. I have to say that this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in as it was a perfect all-rounder. No matter how long you are staying, the hotel pays for you to park in the large shopping centre carpark next door, so we saved about £17 in parking straight away. The staff were lovely and the bed was the comfiest (and one of the biggest) hotel beds we have stayed in. Large rooms, big showers and very clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend it and would no doubt stay here again next time I visit Bristol. Great location right next to the shopping centre and a ten minute walk to the harbour.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KClemson
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Your kind words have been passed onto our head of departments,

It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our free parking so convenient.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at the Future Inn at the end of May for 2 nights. Our room was spacious and clean. We requested a quiet room and had a room on the 4th floor at the back of the hotel which was quiet. Bed was massive although very soft - best night's sleep we have both had for a while! Excellent base for Cabot Circus shopping and places to eat and easy access from M5, M4 and M32. Free parking was a bonus. It was about a 15 minute walk to the other end of the town towards the harbourside. Service lady came early the next morning and replenished our towels, water, coffee and biscuits. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the back of the hotel if you do not want to be disturbed by traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear you found our location so convenient and our bedrooms so comfortable.

We hope you will choose us again for your next visit to Bristol.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a weekend in Bristol for shopping and ballet and stayed at this hotel. The location is perfect, the staff were all really friendly and helpful. The rooms were lovely and clean and the bed was the most comfortable that I have ever slept in!
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you enjoyed your shopping trip and your time at the Ballet!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The cleanness and location are fantastic. The room 420 and bathroom were really nice, tidy and clean. We enjoyed a king size bed that was really comfortable. The mattress was firm and new. Tea, spring water and coffee and biscuits available in the room. Good quality-price rate. Good location, near the city centre and surrounded by restaurants, shops, bus stops, etc. Nice, welcoming and helpful staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to explore Bristol. Some negative aspects: -There is no free wifi in the rooms only in the common areas. -Breakfast a bit expensive. -There is no a little minibar in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I have passed onto all concerned your comments and to those who made your stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My second visit to Future Inn Cabot Circus. I like this hotel because of it offers great value in city centre, easy access from the M32 and free parking in the Cabot Circus car park next door.

Allocated room was a superior double with two Queen sized beds, so plenty of room. Despite being at the front of the hotel overlooking a very busy road the room was very quiet. Bedroom and ensuite were both very clean, although the bedding was clean there were no mattress or pillow protectors which is a bit of a black mark in my book. There was a plentiful supply of hot water and plenty of towels - my only complaint was the low water pressure to the shower and lack of a bath mat to prevent slipping in the bath.

I didn't have breakfast as I remember not being very impressed with the breakfast offering on my previous visit. There are plenty of places to have breakfast nearby so this wasn't a problem.

My constant gripe with many hotels is the lack of free wifi in the rooms. However, being at the front of the hotel I was able to pick up wifi connection from Cafe Rouge across the road in Cabot Circus !!

All in all a great hotel. The deal I got was cheaper than either Travelodge or Premier Inn and when you add the free parking on top Future Inn offers great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind comments.

Unfortunately we do not currently have WiFi available in our rooms, but I am pleased to say that we are hoping to have this feature installed in our bedrooms by the end of June.

We hope to see you again in the not to distant future.