“Great hotel, good value and excellent location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel

Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Bristol
South Wales
“Great hotel, good value and excellent location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very clean and airy twin room which was well furnished with a good sized Bathroom. We were at the front of the hotel and despite the main road the room was very quite with very little traffic noise. The location is excellent as we were across the road from the Cabot Circus mall and within a 10 /15 min walk of the train station, Colston Hall & Bristol Hipperdrome. Free parking was included in the price by parking in Cabot Circus multi storey. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food good. Would recommend to friends and book again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you can choose our hotel again for your next trip to Bristol.

Hotel Reception

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (371)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I booked future inn cabot circus for a hen do of 6 girls and had booked two twin rooms. I had called the hotel to check if we could have 3 adults and they informed us there was a £30 charge for the extra adult in each room which was fine because it still came to approx £50 per person for the one night.

It is a really great location next to cabot circus with the free parking which is very convenient. The rooms are a great size, the bathrooms are large and service was excellent.

Overall would book again and recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay your stay with us and I hope you had a fantastic time in Bristol for your Hen night.

Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I spent a week-end there with my family and a friend. We took a family room which was well sized, well furnished and decorated. The bathroom was large and comfortable. The only problem for me was that we cannot open the window pane. It wasn't broken. Just a piece of glass. I think this was good for the noise coming from the road but we had to use the air conditioning all the night.

The position is good, next to a huge mall and 15 minutes by walk from the train station.

I would go stay there again I would recommend to a friend!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our rooms were so accommodating for your family.

We do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was a belated mothers day present from my daughter, alongside tickets to see Paolo Nutini at the Waterfront.
I never expected to be so close to Cabot Circus and was a bit worried that we might hear a lot of noise from the road. I needn't have worried, we had room 310 and I have to say it was massive, with a huge super king bed, fresh towels, toiletries and something I have never used before.....room service.
The staff were very friendly, the breakfast filling and parking in Cabot Circus multi storey next door included in the price. I thought it was superb value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms so quiet and our staff so friendly and helpful.

I also hope you enjoyed your concert!

Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I stay in this hotel regularly for business and is always my preferred option. The rooms are large and very comfortable and the staff are always really friendly and helpful. The free parking in Bristol is a great benefit.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andrew-FOH, Reception at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your stays with us.

I hope you will continue to choose us for your business trips to Bristol.

London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the Future Inn Bristol in June for a weekend away with local friends. I had booked a room for 3 adults using Expedia and they had confirmed no problems with this booking like I had done on previous visits, upon checking in I was told in no uncertain terms that if I had a 3rd person in the room I would be charged extra even though I had booked 3 adults and this was usual hotel practice.

I had booked a Superior room with a sofa bed, after asking numerous times for bedding for the sofa bed and told that it would be brought to the room my companions ended up using a sheet from my bed for the first night. The next day I was told that as the hotel was fully booked there was no spare bedding, this was finally resolved later on the saturday.

My friends and I have used the Future Inn for approx 3 years now as it is close to Cabot Circus and local amenities. Unfortunatly the hotel seems to be letting itself go from its previous very high standards, bedding and towels that are frayed and worn, vending machines and ice machines that are either removed and not replaced or just not working, a tv system that you need a degree in quantum mechanics to get working properly. One other pain is out of the 3 lifts in the hotel one is always out of service marked "VP", no matter how busy the hotel gets or when one of the lifts have failed (numerous times) this lift isnt used.

Upon checking out one of our party was charged for movies to his room that he couldnt of watched as we were all out for dinner on the saturday night and then they had also charged movies for after he departed.

The hotel now also advertises itself for Hen and Stag nights which makes for a lot of noise in the evenings in the corridors, one of the reasons I prefered the Future Inn was because it didnt host these, i dont mean to sound a snob but if i want noise, drunks and noise at 04:00 I can think of many cheaper places to stay.

One last point, hotel internet, its 2014, why do you charge such extortinate rates for this ? its now pretty much a given that in a hotel of this calibre wired and wireless internet is provided on a complimentary basis.

My next visit to Bristol is due in December, i will be looking at other hotels now as well as the Future Inn

Room Tip: Try and specify a Superior Room and also away from the car park footbridge