“Great Hotel, Good location.”

Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed for one night on business, there isn't a car park at this hotel, but you use the multi storey car park which is just next door, there is a set down area so you can check in and take your bags in. The car park is included in the price. Check in was quick and easy, the room was well decorated to modern standards and was a great size. The hotel is opposite Cabot Circus, so there are plenty of bars and restaurants close by. I dined in the restaurant and the food and service was both great and good value. One draw back is the WIFI is not free of charge and I thought it was pretty expensive. Good nights sleep as well. Breakfast is a buffet style and was fine, nothing special but wasn't bad either, check out quick and easy. I would have no problem recommending this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you would recommend us to others.

In regards to your comment about our WiFi, we do have free WiFi in our lobby and bar/restaurant. WiFi is not available in our bedrooms but wired internet is available at an extra cost.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff and food was lovely. Rooms where comfortable. Easy walking distance to Cabot Circus. Pleasant stay. Will definitely come back and recommend to others. Not noisy at all with the closeness of traffic.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review.

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This accommodation was booked through a company that organise stags. The whole floor of our hotel seemed to hold a bunch of stags and hens. Rooms were good size,good view,central and the breakfast was perfect to get over the hangover. Smart way to do a stag! Staff were great as well!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank James B
Andrew-FOH, Reception at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of our Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you had a great stag weekend with us!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel has a great location next to Cabot circus and uses the shopping centres car park which is included in the price. The rooms are ample sized with good amenities. I have stayed twice and on both occasions the the TV clock has been fast 20 minutes. As a single business man I do look for free wifi and this hotel lacks that in its rooms, which is a shame, because of the triple glazed windows the 3g signal is quite poor as well. The glazing works wonders fro the sleep though. There's no fridge in the room either. Wifi is free in the bar and reception area. As previous customer I got a voucher for use in the bar being teetotal I found it hard to use, bottled soft drinks are excluded. Breakfast is okay but the coffee was vile. Yet there are places in cabot circus that make decent breakfast, with drinkable coffee and cold juice.

Room Tip: I'm told rooms on the ground floor can pick up the wifi - but when i was there children were pla...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bootedsw

I am glad to hear that on a whole you did enjoy your stay with us.

I have passed your comments onto the relevant head of departments for review.

We do hope we can welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Booked the day before arrival for a family. Staff were friendly on check in and the room was ready with an extra bed made up for the kids. Room was clean and location excellent right next to multi story parking which is free if you have the hotel validate you ticket. Overall it was exactly what we required. Kids enjoyed it so much that they want to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

It is great to hear that you enjoyed staying in our Hotel.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at the Future Inn when we visited the Bristol Festival of the Sea. It was not a long walk to everything we wanted to see and the room was spotless and a decent size for us and the children (after we had negotiated who would sleep in which bed - two doubles no matter how big do not suit parents and two growing children without a lot of hard negotiation).
If you were here for shopping instead of the Festival then the world would be your oyster, so to speak. I am not a big shopper but walking through the "mall" on the way to much cooler stuff was an experience in itself. My word, what a lot of great things you can buy in Bristol.

Hotel, good, inexpensive, clean. Service reasonable, quite friendly, nearly enough smiles. Ice on tap (or from the bar). Free car park for the entire stay (up to midnight on day of checkout). Convenient central location. Festival of the Sea was brill, if you missed it, try 2015. Otherwise, go shopping,

Now, I think I must review some of the coffee shops/restaurants we tried. Trip Advisor did me proud on some, but left me very, very col on others. Bristol, good place for hotels (as reviewed) great for food (yet to review, but will) and rubbish for coffee (still to comment).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I am so glad to hear you had such a great time with us.

I have passed on your comments to our other head of departments.

We hope you had a fantastic time at the Bristol Harbour Festival and we hope to welcome you back again for your next visit to Bristol.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a hen weekend. The hotel rooms are clean and comfortable. We had a twin and was expecting single beds but our rooms all had 2 double beds in. The rooms are spacious and well maintained and really quiet! Given the location I was expecting to hear traffic and sirens at night but heard nothing. The hotel is situated right next to a shopping centre and about 20 mins stroll from the harbour and bars. I wasn't overly impressed with the breakfast though as there was only a normal household 4 slice toaster for everyone to use which took ages and the beans and scrambled egg were a bit in the cold side. Also the sausages were Cumberland, and I hate Cumberland sausages but I'm sure that will be a bonus for a lot of people!

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your hen weekend with us.

I have passed your comments in regards to our breakfast onto our Food and Beverage manager.