“Amazing hotel”

Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in Bristol
“Amazing hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights on my own for college interviews and I absolutely loved it. I stayed in a king sized room complete with king sized bed, couch, television and spacious bathroom. The location was fabulous and I was able to visit the circus calbot for shopping and a range of restaurants. The dinner I had was lovely and reasonably priced. The staff were friendly enough also. I would definitely come again in the future.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2014

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Hotel Reception

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (381)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights, the location is superb, Cabot Circus accross the road and the cinema, 10 minutes walk to the harbourside and parking included. The only negative would be the beds were too soft for me, I have a delicate back and need a firm bed. These beds have sprung divan bases and so are very springy. Otherwise very clean and tidy hotel with exceptionally good staff on the front desk. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location so convenient.

I am sorry to hear however that our beds were not entirely to your liking. These comments have been passed on.

Drogheda, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on our way north and sorry it wasn't for longer. Lovely modern hotel in centre of Bristol. Free parking next door. Superb,spacious rooms and an excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone staying in Bristol

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Discsaber
Thank you for taking the time to post a review,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in future in couple of times before but yesterday service was very poor we had 2 times problem with key card wasn't activated we have to go downstairs sorhed I wanted the change room coz of card key and shower staff wasn't helpful and didn't change my room not gonna back again

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Gulcin C
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for your review.

Firstly I would like to apologize for your room key not working, I hope this was at least corrected promptly for you.

In regards to you wanting to move into a room with a bath in it: as you were informed, unfortunately it is only our superior rooms that have baths in them. For future reference, if you wish to have a bath you will need to either book a superior room or pay the upgrade fee for a superior room.

We do hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been organising a girls weekend away to celebrate a friends 30th Birthday. I've also stayed a few times here with work. The staff in reservations have been marvellous and very efficient. The rooms are spacious and clean with great beds! Everyone loved the location. The only downside is the car park - the one at the back of the hotel which is where you'd think you're meant to park, is actually a short stay car park. You need to park in the main Cabbot car park, keep your ticket and get it validated. It's not a problem, but was a faff with lots of cars and going all the way round the one way system. Just remember to park in that car park first!

Would highly recommend this hotel for any kind of traveller.

Room Tip: the family rooms have two double beds and are perfect for friends staying away as it makes the overa...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I also hope your friend had a fantastic 30th birthday.

Plymouth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is well appointed, clean, smart, nice staff, well located for shopping and nights out. The rooms are good, the beds comfy, Freeview TV, breakfast is decent, staff are good.

Parking is difficult the first time you visit. Bristol HATES drivers, the car park isn't obvious, it can be tricky to find and then it's a short walk to the hotel. Call ahead to ask where to park once in there, from memory it's best to aim for the Mobility Parking section, as far to the right of the entrance as possible.
The wifi is really rubbish. Rooms facing Cabot Circus get significant traffic noise from early on so ask for a room facing the rear if you want it quiet.
I stayed for a week and would go back again. The harbour side is a nice 10-20 minute walk through the shops and then the park. There are tonnes of places to eat and drink, it's a cool city and I like this hotel as a base. I didn't have dinner here but the room service I had was okay. There are a load of food choices right over the road at Cabot Mall.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Andrew-FOH, Receptionist at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and the tips you have posted will serve useful for potential guests looking at our hotel.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Only stayed here 2 nights but liked what we got. Clean, modern room with nice big bed and good shower in bathroom. Location is great as it's very close to the shops, bars and restaurants. Staff nice and helpful and liked that parking was included in price. Breakfast was help yourself, buffet style but was very average and if they made a bit more effort with the breakfast this hotel would tick all the boxes. Still, we would go again if in Bristol.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eva C
Andrew-FOH, Reception at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, 6 October 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

It is great to see you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry however to see our breakfast did not meet up to your expectations. Your comments have been passed onto our Food and Beverage manager.