US$101
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$99
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$98
US$82
Priceline
2,956 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffcentral locationmodern hotelbusy roadwould stay againself service
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Manager has terrible 'take it or leave it' attitude, but other staff very pleasant.
It's really mean not to include breakfast in the high nightly rate of £70.
Bed linen was so creased that I had to ask if the bed was newly made up at all.
Places like Ibis, Premier Inn would have cost the same for better quality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Future Inn whilst on a course. There was homework, so the WiFi and desk space were really useful (as was the room service menu). Free parking at Cabot Circus made the whole thing easier. Decent room, comfy bed, very good cooked breakfast. I’d stay there again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOH Future Inns H, Guest Relations Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear cjones438391,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us in regards to your recent stay at the Future Inn Bristol. Very much pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay , room was excellent, car parking Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 0117 3041010.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel. Very clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Very near the city centre. Free parking an added bonus. Would definatley recommend. Only negative..3 lifts ..2 working on first night only 1 working after that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed one night for a work trip nice reception and generally a nice clean hotel the reception staff were friendly and helped me out with car parking. The food was excellent and restaurant staff helpful and attentive. My only criticism is that 2 put of 3 lifts didn’t work possibly need to change service company

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
FOH Future Inns H, Guest Relations Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear janeyg17,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Future Inn Bristol. I am pleased that you did like the overall stay. I am sorry to read that we missed your excellent score due to the lift issues. On this point, I would like to assure you we are aware of the issues to ensure the elevators are safe and secure to use for our all guests, we are working hard to bring the services back as soon as possible. Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience this may caused to you during your stay with us. I already escalated your concerns to my General Manager to ensure this has been followed up. Once again thank you for choosing the Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 0117 3041010.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here several times but I get the impression something has changed since the previous time I stayed. For example; on check in the room had no towels, no bathrobes or slippers, only 2 tea bags and no herbal teas. The TV remote also did not work. At the reception desk we also heard other people saying that they had no towels in the room. We tried to get a drink in the bar at 11.05pm but were told that the bar stopped serving at 11.00pm; most hotels serve until late and there was no flexibility when we were only 5 minutes after the cut off. We had booked and then were presented with a bill higher than we had booked so challenged this and in fairness were given free breakfast after raising this with the manager. However on 3 days we were challenged by the restaurant staff saying that we were not on the list; a sign of poor communication. Low level quality continued; the 'please clean my room' tag which we hung on the door handle was turned around to 'please do not disturb' so we did not get our room cleaned. The stair had dirt and bits on for 4 days and presumably was not vacuumed. the crockery in the restaurant was covered in a layer of salt, presumably from the dishwasher, and we had to clean each item before it could be used. In fairness staff were friendly and helpful, so I assume that there is a general issue with communication and quality which needs to be sorted. The hotel is in a great location situated opposite a large shopping centre and with free parking in the car park opposite.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter H,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Future Inn Bristol. I am sorry to read that we missed your excllent score this time, please accept my sincere apologies on the service or product fallen below your expectations. Your feedback is important to us, I escalated your concerned points to my relevant teams here to ensure the improved service standards. Once again thank you for choosing the Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 0117 3041010.