Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
US$116
US$104
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$100
US$108
US$100
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$101
US$93
Priceline
2,912 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffcentral locationbusy roadmodern hotelwould stay againself service
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Stayed here in march for a few days for some retail therapy,room was lovely and clean with 2 huge,comfy beds.The hotel is literally 2 mins walk to Cabot circus which is perfect.Had a couple of drinks in the bar on the first night,drinks reasonably priced but barman/boy could'nt pull a pint to save his life,nor did he have any manners,no please,thankyou's,anything.Restaurant looked like it had a good variety of food although we chose to eat in the Cabot circus.On the second night we thought we'd have a few drinks in the bar,was a handful of people there,mainly drinking.the Cheltenham Festival was on whilst we were there so there a few people arriving back to the hotel whilst we were there.Three irish men got back from the races slightly tipsy and a little bit loud,but all in good spirits,They were told off twice,when i thought they wern't harming anybody as there were by now about six people in the bar,eventually they came and joined us and well because there were five of us having a laugh we were told then at 10.45pm that the bar would be shutting at 11.00pm(on a friday night)!it says on the information in the rooms that it shuts 12-12.30.we were absolutely disgusted.so were all sent off packing like naughty children.(basically they were shutting up shop because we were slightly loud, when the bar was empty)although you should of seen their faces when a big group of guests turned up wanting drinks,think they realised they should'nt of!So to sum up its great for shopping and rooms great but dont expect to be allowed a late drink or to make any noise whilst in the bar or you'll be told off

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jojo33Penzance
Reviewed 15 March 2010

I stayed at the Futureinn Bristol on a Saturday and unfortunately had the worst experience at a hotel ever.

I booked and upgraded to a room with queen sized beds as a treat for my mother on mothers day weekend. The hotels was immaculate and the room was very comfortable. It is just unfortunate that we were situated next go a group of what I assume was a stag party who were loud and noisy most of the evening until they left at 10pm approximately. Unfortunately, they returned at 3.30am and were again very constantly noisy from 3.30am until 6.30am.

This was not acceptable. I knocked on the wall several times and I could hear a fellow guest do the same. The fire alarm also went off during this time and I did ask reception what was happening, but they said it was a system failure and was being dealt with. As a result I got the worst night sleep I think I have ever had and it was a shame because the location and cleanliness as great.

Maybe it was bad timing, but I have suggested that they think about where they place staf parties in future and suggested that it is not next to families. The experience has made me feel that I will never use a Futureinn again, maybe it is harsh, but I really do like my sleep.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Gems79Uk
Reviewed 14 March 2010

We stayed at the Future inn while attending an open day at the university , and found it very easily from the main motorway into Bristol. Paking was free at the multi-storey next door, and the new shopping development was literaly across the road, with plenty of eating and shopping areas. The rooms were as expected, clean comortable and well appointed. I would recomend it to anybody visiting the city.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank shingers19
Reviewed 11 March 2010

The Future Inn is part of a major shopping development "Cabot Circus" and is very accessable for the airport, train station, main shopping area.

Staff were very helpful and efficient, the room was excellent and comfortable. We didn't eat or drink in the hotel, we went to the food court in Cabot Circus which is literally across the road. (The price of breakfast in the hotel was £12). About 3am one night a party arose in a neighbouring room and security were up to the room very quickly.

Its not within walking distance to the waterfront area of Bristol (pubs/restaurants/nightclubs) but a taxi is quite cheap to and from there.

I'd recommend it to anyone going to Bristol. Its very accessable from the train, airport, or M32.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank PMcDonald
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Myself and a friend stayed here on a sat night. Hotel staff were lovely, rooms were clean and spacious (we had a superior double and had to nice big comfy double beds in our room). Location is just across the road from the shopping centre, although is about 10 mins walk to the main bars etc which is a but further in to town.
Overall a great stay. The breakfast was pricey at £12 each, as always in any hotel I stay in, rather than pay stupid amounts for breakfast...always pop to the local weatherspoons (of which there are a few in Bristol) cant beat a big breakfast for about £4!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends