Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
US$74
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$112
Travelocity
US$140
US$123
Priceline
Premier Inn Bristol South Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$64
Travelodge
2,880 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffcentral locationbusy roadmodern hotelwould stay againself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2010

I stayed at Future Inn for an overnight business trip. The beds are simply excellent - best night sleep I've had in a while! Reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was a decent size with good shower. Overall a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2010

We stayed at this hotel last weekend for one night. Upon arrival we were pleased with the location, which is perfect for Cabot Circus. We had 2 premier rooms. We experienced difficulties with one of the rooms, as the key card wouldn't work. Upon going back down to reception to report this a very helpful receptionist checked the card issued another. The receptionist then came back up with me to the room, when we entered the room it was clear the room had not been cleaned. The receptionist apologised profusely and said she would find us another room, luckily I went to my mother’s room and we sat and chatted, however, had I not known anyone else I would have been left in reception. Some hour and a half later another room was ready but not on the same floor as my mother which was a shame. However, the new room was spotless and we were very impressed. The bed was massive and could fit my 6ft5 boy friend in width ways! Whilst getting ready there appeared to be lots of 'young' groups playing loud music, banging doors and shouting. Please don’t get me wrong I’m 26 and it was Saturday night and they like us were just getting ready to go out...fine! However when we returned at about 12:30am, the noise was worst and went well into 4am with the groups knocking on each others doors, shouting, singing...we could even hear one of them throwing up… lovely!!.... Sleep wise it was not good. Overall an ok experience, however if we decide to return I will be asking if they have any large groups booked in and for a room further away.

1  Thank Nat1183
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We stayed one night with our 3 year old and found the staff very helpful, going out of their way to assist us. Also, the rooms are impressively new and clean with a modern design. We stayed in a room with two queen beds. The room was not huge, but a good size, and the beds are large queens, ie. Canadian queen size. Parking was easy and there is amazing access to the Cabot Circus shopping centre, which is literally across the street.

1  Thank kiwicanuckBristol
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Stayed here in march for a few days for some retail therapy,room was lovely and clean with 2 huge,comfy beds.The hotel is literally 2 mins walk to Cabot circus which is perfect.Had a couple of drinks in the bar on the first night,drinks reasonably priced but barman/boy could'nt pull a pint to save his life,nor did he have any manners,no please,thankyou's,anything.Restaurant looked like it had a good variety of food although we chose to eat in the Cabot circus.On the second night we thought we'd have a few drinks in the bar,was a handful of people there,mainly drinking.the Cheltenham Festival was on whilst we were there so there a few people arriving back to the hotel whilst we were there.Three irish men got back from the races slightly tipsy and a little bit loud,but all in good spirits,They were told off twice,when i thought they wern't harming anybody as there were by now about six people in the bar,eventually they came and joined us and well because there were five of us having a laugh we were told then at 10.45pm that the bar would be shutting at 11.00pm(on a friday night)!it says on the information in the rooms that it shuts 12-12.30.we were absolutely disgusted.so were all sent off packing like naughty children.(basically they were shutting up shop because we were slightly loud, when the bar was empty)although you should of seen their faces when a big group of guests turned up wanting drinks,think they realised they should'nt of!So to sum up its great for shopping and rooms great but dont expect to be allowed a late drink or to make any noise whilst in the bar or you'll be told off

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jojo33Penzance
Reviewed 15 March 2010

I stayed at the Futureinn Bristol on a Saturday and unfortunately had the worst experience at a hotel ever.

I booked and upgraded to a room with queen sized beds as a treat for my mother on mothers day weekend. The hotels was immaculate and the room was very comfortable. It is just unfortunate that we were situated next go a group of what I assume was a stag party who were loud and noisy most of the evening until they left at 10pm approximately. Unfortunately, they returned at 3.30am and were again very constantly noisy from 3.30am until 6.30am.

This was not acceptable. I knocked on the wall several times and I could hear a fellow guest do the same. The fire alarm also went off during this time and I did ask reception what was happening, but they said it was a system failure and was being dealt with. As a result I got the worst night sleep I think I have ever had and it was a shame because the location and cleanliness as great.

Maybe it was bad timing, but I have suggested that they think about where they place staf parties in future and suggested that it is not next to families. The experience has made me feel that I will never use a Futureinn again, maybe it is harsh, but I really do like my sleep.

4  Thank Gems79Uk