The Bristol
Marriott Hotels
US$116
US$104
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$100
US$87
Hotels.com
US$103
US$100
US$87
US$82
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$97
US$93
Priceline
3,973 results
All reviewsfree parkingdeluxe roomcar parkoverlooking the harbouradjacent ncpnespresso machinelovely hotelbars and restaurantsexcellent locationss great britainan upgradecity centresaturday nightlovely roomcomfy bedbuffet stylea lovely stay
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I have stayed at The Bristol Hotel twice now when in town (The 'Spa Day' at the 'Lido' in Bristol is the best in England), and each time it has been quite simply perfect. The staff could not have possibly been kinder, more polite or more attentive but without being at all obsequious or obvious. The lovely girl at reception welcomed us and offered a selection of rooms each whicjh she showed to us patiently- even making the booking, and checking in and out, the service was impeccable. The barman for after dinner drinks was a wizz and knew everything one could know about cocktails and made wonderful drinks with his own charming flourish. The room was lovely, quiet, comfortable and (remarkably, for any hotel I have EVER stayed in) the room temperature was perfect at all times! There where many small details thoroughout the hotel that had been well considered and all the tiny touches with the interior design showed that corners where not being cut with the small things. The perfect stay in a hotel is one where you never notice anything at all- no noise, no discomfort, no lack of anything and that one feels welcome and 'at home' at once. The only things one does notice is how easy the stay was! Can't find single fault and this is the first time ever I have been prompted to write and say what a great pleasure my experience with all the staff and everything about my stay, simply couldn't have been better. I need not say that I can recommend The Bristol Hotel wholeheartedly!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Stayed here for 1 night as visited the town for the Bristol Half marathon. The reception area / lobby etc is all very nice and fresh and welcoming. The room we had was very clean and comfortable and the double bed was very welcoming. The bathroom was very nice too, amenities provided which helped. Nice flat screen TV, wireless etc. Have no grumbles with this hotel at all and would come back here again if I visit Bristol, which I intend to do as I was very surprised at what a nice city it is. Hotel car park next door which is complimentary on weekends is a big plus especially as you can walk from your room floor to the car park and no need to exit downstairs and back up the car park etc. Did not use the hotel restaurant or bar as went out to meet friends. Hotel is well located to bars, harbour etc.

Room Tip: Requested a view overlooking the harbour at time of booking which hotel were kind enough to provide.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Just spent the weekend at the Bristol hotel, we booked the 'passion package' .
our room was uprgraded to a deluxe with a river view, i couldnt fault the room, nice and spacious and clean. We we given a 'passion kit' and also champagne and chocolate dipped fruit on arrival.
The service was excellent, the parking was free in the adjoining NCP car park.
The hotel is in a great location opposite many bars and restaurants. It is about a 5 minute walk to the theatre and shopping areas.
We were really impressed with the hotel, the staff were very friendly and very attentive.
Well done to the Bristol Hotel staff. We will definately return.

Room Tip: top floor rooms have great views
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Booked the day before arrival. Lovely room overlooking the river. Hotel is 2 minutes from @Bristol and waterside restaurants. Comfy bed, nice bathroom all very clean. The car park isn't free until after 5.30pm so beware! It cost us over £10 for a few hours, we went for a drive in the afternoon to the Clifton Suspension Bridge which is really close. We were going to book The Marriott which is just across from here, but this was cheaper and really nice. I checked in on Foursquare on my iPhone and was given 20% discount off the restaurant. We're trying it tonight. I'd book here again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This is the second time I've stayed at the hotel, and both times I have had a fantastic stay! With friendly staff and very comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends