DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre
US$102
US$153
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$94
US$91
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$97
US$93
Priceline
1,874 results
All reviewskiln restaurantdouble treeglass kilnwarm cookieswelcome cookieon arrivalcity centrelovely hoteltrain stationtemple meads stationreception staffgood sizebusiness tripbreakfast was excellentenjoyable staytwin roomcar parking
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I must say on arrival to this hotel the staff at the reception area where warm and very helpful. The welcome cookie was a nice touch. Not just any old cookie but a nice chunky cookie which was warm. The room was fresh and clean and what I also noticed was that I was ask if I preferred a room with a shower or a room with a bath in it. I have never been ask this before. you normally get what your given end of. This is a must stay hotel :) what are you waiting for?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for the 5* review you have recently give the hotel. Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased you enjoyed the warm chocolate chip cookie on arrival, our cookie is a signature of the DoubleTree brand and is incredibly popular. We do always offer anyone an alternative that has a nut or chocolate allergy.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Bristol.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

staff with work last month . It is a normal sort of chain hotel that has recently spent a great deal of money refurbishing their rooms . Consequently nearly everything is chargable and that is not clear when you book

We normally have a B+B and evening meal allowance deal when we stay but for some reason the breakfast was no longer included so an additional £13.95needed to be paid . Makes a cup of tea and two slices of toast very expensive . It was not until we came to check out that we were told of this . By then it was bit too late !

Additionally given that it is a business hotel with most visitors arriving by car I think that £7.50 to park a car is extortion

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank coughandcath
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We have lots of different reservation packages that guests can choose from when making their room bookings; ensuring we fully meet all of our guests needs. All the booking details are illustrated on guests booking confirmations, I am very sorry if there was some confusion with your booking/reservation.

Please be assured that we regularly monitor our car parking charges ensuring that we continue to be one of the cheapest hotels in Bristol for overnight parking.

We hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We have stayed here several times to visit relatives. Short walk into the city centre means it's nice and quiet at night and the beds are divine. Everything you need and lovely and clean. Staff are very pleasant and helpful without being too obtrusive. We usually stay when they have their regular special offers which make it very reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for the 5* review you have recently given the hotel.

I was delighted to read that the hotel offers you 'everything you need' and is 'lovely and clean'. It was also very pleasing to read you felt the staff are 'very pleasant and helpful' and you enjoyed a peaceful night’s sleep. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next visiting relatives in Bristol.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Only stayed for 1 night but could fault nothing and disappointed that I could not enjoy the facilities as we arrived late evening & left early morning. Establishment was very clean & first class reception service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review.

I was delighted to read you had a 'comfortable stay', the hotel was 'very clean' and that you received a 'first class reception service' during your stay with us.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel so you can make full use of the facilities we have available.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed overnight for a team meeting the following day. Used the hotel as a work base for two days but only stayed the one night as they were fully booked when I tried to stay the second so I had to stay at the Thistle Grand the night before.

While I worked away in one of the cosy booth's the staff at the bar constantly kept asking if you needed anything and nothing was too much for them to do on both days that I worked in the area. The most useful thing had to be a free printer which was really easy to use.

Meeting rooms are well equipped and modern. If you are booking one I would advise to get a ground floor room as the others on the next floor are right at the end of the corridor, useful if you are tight for time or have a packed schedule.

Rooms are clean and really modern, if you like your rooms with character and quirky antique furniture then it's probably not for you. Bathroom with large walk in rain shower with soaps etc. and good quality towels. Only small fault with my room was the aircon. The vent was missing meaning a draft blew through during the night which was easily fixed by just setting it to heat during the night. The filters on the aircon needed a clean and vacuum as very dusty. If I was staying a couple of nights I would of asked to change rooms,

Breakfast is great, hot fresh and a good selection. Would benefit from having an extra meeter and greeter at busy times to save you queing up outisde, all be it for a few minutes only.

Would I stay here again? Yes.

Would I recommend it? Yes.

Stayed: January 2014
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your recent 5* review related to your overnight stay with us followed by a meeting in one of our conference rooms. I am sorry we were unable to accommodate your request to stay for a second night as the hotel was already fully booked.

I was very pleased to read you were looked after by our bar staff and you found the business facilities and free printer to be of great value to you. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our meeting rooms being 'well equipped' and 'modern' and the bedrooms being 'clean 'and 'really modern'. I was delighted to read you liked our walk in rainfall showers and I will ensure your feedback regarding the vents are passed onto our maintenance team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.