Free cancellation until 28/07
US$93
US$89
US$87
  • Restaurant
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$97
US$81
Priceline
1,892 results
All reviewskiln restaurantdouble treeglass kilnwarm cookieswelcome cookieon arrivalcity centrelovely hoteltrain stationtemple meads stationreception staffgood sizebusiness tripbreakfast was excellenttwin roomenjoyable staycar parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is within walking distance to Temple mead train station which is about 10 mins away. There is a car park if driving but it's £15 a day. The hotel is situated in what looks like a rough area as surounded by graffiti and derelict looking buildings but actually I was on my own for 4 days there to attend a conference and felt perfectly safe. The room was large enough with iron, ironing board, safe, full length mirror, flat screen TV, tea & coffee facility and a settee. The bathroom was an OK size with a lovely shower that has both fixed and hand held hoses. All the usual toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, conditioner , soap & shower cap were available.
Breakfast was a £10 added extra and had a great variety of the usual hot and cold foods but nothing out of the norm.

Room Tip: Didn't see any special room that seemed better than the rest
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review based on your stay.

I am pleased that you were very comfortable within your room. We have tried to make them comfortable for our guests, whilst ensuring the facilities are suitable for the modern traveler. Our breakfast is very popular and, when booked in advance/upon arrival, is only £10. This is for an all you can eat buffet, which has approximately 50+ individual items to choose from each day.

We are a city center hotel and this location puts us within a short walk of a great deal of what Bristol has to offer. Bristol Temple Meads train station is a short walk away. I have made it there in 4 minutes but I must have had better luck with the pedestrian crossing to beat you time of 10 minutes. To the rear of the hotel is an old pub that doesn't give the best impression of the area, as it is covered with graffiti, however the area is fine and we have had zero issues with guests in the area.

I do hope that you will be retuning to Bristol in the near future. We would love to be able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Hotel, Great location, Parking was £30 extra for two days which as we where residents I think parking should of be FREE.
St Mary's Church is worth a visit right next door. Easy walk into town and docks are close.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay.

I was pleased to read that your stay was, overall a very good one. I would agree with you about our location being very good for anyone visiting Bristol. We're not stuck within one particular part of Bristol (such as the shopping area) so there's always something going on. The historic habourside is literally a stone's throw from our front door. St Mary Redcliffe Church is an impressive building. it's well worth a look at, if open when visiting, as it is an incredible structure.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with the car parking charges. £30 for 48 hours of city center parking is a pretty good deal. Our rate is one of the cheapest in all the central Bristol hotels (who virtually all charge) and it's certainly cheaper and more convenient than using a public car park.

I do hope that you will be returning to Bristol in the near future. I would love to be able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent a weekend at the hotel with my partner. I was very impressed with the hotel, couldn’t fault it for cleanliness or bedroom layout. The staff at reception were very friendly and hospitable. Not to mention the cookies at arrival, nice touch! I’ll defiantly be returning as the location to the city centre, train stations, bars and restaurants was ideal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your weekend accommodation whilst you and your partner were visiting Bristol.

It's great to read that you'll be looking to use us again when you're next looking at coming to Bristol. You're quite right to highlight our location in relation to the center of Bristol. We are literally a couple of minutes walk from the harbor side, which contains some fantastic bars, restaurant and shops. It's great for a night out.

The Cookies have been a part of the DoubleTree by Hilton heritage since the 1980s and are an important part of the brand identity. We see them as a warm and friendly treat for our guests and a reminder of home. We know we can't replace our guests home, especially those who are away from family, but we would like to think that the Cookies help our guests relax and feel a little bit of that home comfort.

I do hope that you will be looking at making the DoubleTree by Hilton brand your hotel of choice for your future travels. No matter which one of the 500+ hotels you stay in, you will always receive a warm Cookie and friendly welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had booked a twin for me and a friend. room was of a very good standard - clean, tidy and fresh smelling.

Bathroom was also very clean and well kept. Though the water pressure seemed very low, may be as we were on 5th floor but I don’t know.

Check in/out was pain free.

Only issue was parking cost £15.00 for the night in a relatively small car park.

Would stay again as it was good for what I needed it for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thanks for choosing us for your accommodation needs in Bristol.

I is good to read that you were very happy with nearly all the aspects of your stay. I am particularly pleased to read that you and your friend found your room comfortable and exactly what you were looking for.

I am sorry that you weren't pleased about the car parking charge. I can assure you that we have kept our parking charges, at £15 for a 24 hour period, as nearly the lowest price for all the Bristol City center hotels. It's certainly much cheaper and more convenient that using the public car park over the road.

I do hope that you will be returning to Bristol in the near future, as we would love to be able to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Double Tree Hilton at Bristol

The plus points are that the hotel is next to St Mary Redcliffe, one of the most famous parish churches in England, and opposite Temple Meads Station. The staff - bar, restaurant and room service – were courteous and efficient. The breakfast was excellent. One minus point was that there was a curious large, empty space on the ground floor necessitating a long queue of guests arriving simultaneously at 5 pm at the three desk Reception on the first floor for check-in, (particularly irritating if you had pre-booked). Another minus was the fancy way of booking a car park space via a computer on the desk – why not in advance as parking spaces appeared to be limited? The room was not cleaned until 3.15 pm the following day and why not ask guests if their preference is for one decaffeinated Espresso & 2 still mineral waters ?– ours was for ‘real’ and ‘sparkling’.

It was not the hotel’s fault but our visit was also marred by the fact that the centre of Bristol was being dug up with such poor road signs that it was almost impossible to find the entrance to the hotel. On top of that, the breakfast and central area was so completely taken over by a conference of NHS Managers that it was a struggle to find our way to the exit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RosalindLondon

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for completing a review of your stay.

I am sorry that you have come away from your stay with mixed feelings regarding the experience. The lobby area, on the lower ground floor, holds our main entrance along with our guest lifts and an entrance to some of our conference facilities. Guests can either use the main staircase or the lift, to take them up to the Reception level. We have approximately 150 car parking spaces and it is rare that the car park is ever completely full. Our guests simply have to pop their registration details into an Ipad located at the reception desk. I am not entirely sure what your comments regarding the coffee and water are. But all rooms have tea & coffee making facilities as standard.

We are very lucky with our location. Not only are we neighbors with St Mary Redcliffe Church but we are also just about a 4 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station. We are also very nicely placed in relation to a great deal of the center of Bristol, meaning our guests have very easy access to all that Bristol has to offer.

I do hope that you will be visiting Bristol once more in the near future. We would love to be able to welcome you back once again.