Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
US$163
US$126
Bristol Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$145
US$123
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Bristol South Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$64
Travelodge
1,805 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecabot circuscity centrecastle parkharvey nicholssmall balconyterrace barbristol marriottair conleisure facilitiesncp car park next doorsteam roomtwo double bedspublic areasenjoyable staysunday morningstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here for one night in August 2014 , managed to get an upgrade as I arrived later than expected and rooms of the type I booked were unavailable ( I'm often baffled by this as surely the hotel knows what types of rooms it has to offer ) anyhow after a brief chat between reception and manager I was upgraded .
My usual problem occurred - namely that room keycards seldom work when first given to me . Perhaps the answer is to request 2 keys on arrival rather than go through the slide-red light-slide-redlight-slide red light-slide red light nonsense followed by some patronising receptionist telling me that the cards don't work if they are put near electrical items ( usually the cards don't work because the receptionist has not activated the card ) .
Anyway once I got into the room it was an excellent choice - spacious elegant clean and modern .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Marriott Bristo... C, Guest Relations Manager at Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your review following your recent stay here at the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre. We hope that we will welcome you back to our hotel again soon, and if I can be of any assistance with future arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed recently in the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre and we found it only just Ok. The Room was very Hot and we could not Open any Windows and the Air Conditioning was Loud and Noisy and no way could you sleep with it on.
The Breakfast was a disaster and I had to Order Hot Tea 3 Times as on both previous attempts the Tea was only warm and too strong.
We would not Return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marriott Bristo... C, Guest Relations Manager at Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing aspects of your stay. I can assure you that your comments with regards to your breakfast experience have been shared with our Food & Beverage Manager to address with his team.

In relation to the air conditioning units, please be advised that we are currently in the process of replacing them in all of our bedrooms. This will result in quieter units that produce either hot or cold air at a much faster rate than the ones that we currently have in our rooms.

We very much hope that, despite this experience, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future, and that we will restore your faith in the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have just returned from staying at this hotel, and it was brilliant.
The staff were very friendly upon check in and explained the payment process as I was paying by debit card. The lady also explained how the car park ticket works, and we were able to come and go all day long and the car park charge would be on our final bill.
The drinks in the bar were a little expensive, so decided to go out each night into to town for dinner and drinks.
Breakfast was good a great choice available, and the staff were really friendly and even on the Sunday morning when they were really busy it was still ran like clock work.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 7th floor on the corner of the hotel which was great as was very quite, and had great views of the city.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay here at the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre. We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would return to the hotel when you are next in the area.

We hope that we will welcome you back to our hotel again very soon, and if I can be of any assistance with future arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel this weekend. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. A good hotel for shopping at Cabot Circus. Within walking distance of Broadmead shopping centre. A very nice hotel. We will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the front of the building
1  Thank Maria P
Marriott Bristo... C, Guest Relations Manager at Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your review following your recent stay here at the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will return to the hotel when you are next in the Bristol area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed here for a week end, the hotel is in a good position, very close to the shopping mall, the staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
The air conditioning in the the room however was a little on the noisy side, but the hotel had excellent facilities, pool, sauna, steam room and gym along with an excellent bar.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review following your recent stay here at the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre. We are so pleased to hear that, overall, you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Please be advised that we are currently in the process of replacing our air conditioning units in all of our bedrooms. This will result in quieter units that produce either hot or cold air at a much faster rate than the ones that we currently have in our bedrooms.