Have stayed here three times. First two times, fine. Decent room, good night's sleep. Night before last, in the dreaded Room Five, oh my goodness it was poor.
1) arrived at 10.20pm but bar was already closed.
2) only one bottle of water available to me in the whole hotel.
3) no room service.
4) minibar in my room was not refrigerated - all drinks were warm.
5) minibar made hellish noise all night.
6) view from my room was like a bomb site (see picture).
7) in the morning, had to stand by and watch while receptionist made herself a coffee from the coffee machine - before my long wait for a coffee from the same machine began.
At least the breakfast was tasty - when it finally arrived.
I work in London, and regularly visit my offshoot company in Bristol: I'll stay here again, maybe one more time, but unless they get their act together, our relationship will be at an end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in an elegant Georgian square in Bristol city centre, the Berkeley Square Hotel is the ideal place for your stay in Bristol. As Bristol's first art hotel, it oozes boutique charm and offers comfortable accommodation and first class service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Berkeley Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berkeley Square Bristol
- Hotel Berkeley Square