“Great Value, nice rooms and fantastic staff”

Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Bristol
jrosenbaum82
“Great Value, nice rooms and fantastic staff”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Stayed here for a quick trip to Bristol for a night. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. The room was very clean, comfortable and the hotel was centrally located. For the price, you can't beat it, definitely would recommend and go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Hi jrosenbaum82
I’m Really happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the hotel.
I have shared your comments with the whole team, as we really appreciate your feedback.
Deputy General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We have just come back from spending 1 night here and we cannot fault the hotel! The beds were comfortable and rooms were very spacious! The air conditioning is perfect and the room was freezing within a couple of minutes! The staff were friendly on the front desk and very helpful in assisting us. I haven't stayed in a holiday inn before but after this stay we definitely will be back!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, its also in a great location to cabots. The security in this hotel seems very tight, so I felt very safe staying here as you need your card to get to most places within the hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Bunnybumboo
What a amazing review of the hotel!
It’s great to see you loved the hotel, the location and the security that we offer.
I’ve shared your comments with all the team. We love these kinds of reviews and appreciate all feedback.
I really look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed in this Hotel in an Executive room. The decor was really pleasing, the room and bed were really comfortable and if this is how Holiday Inns will look in the future i will be staying in them more frequently again. I am a Priority club platinum member so see a few of them.

Only complaint is expensive parking.

Room Tip: I would assume rooms at the front may be noisier than those at the back due to traffic noise.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Martin R
What a fantastic review of the hotel! I’m really proud that you think this is how Holiday Inns should look in the future!
I really look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Check in ok
room ok
over priced for what you get I think
also restaurant staff to OTT asked 3 times during main coures if everything was ok. I left my sunglasses behind I rang the hotel asked for them to be sent via royal mail a week leter still haven't received them after ringing twice. I got someone to collect them for me. LIFTS well if you lile stopping on the 2nd floor all the time. As a coach tour operator me and my wife wont take our custom there again

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank cescott86
Dear cescott86
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We really hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed here on business last month and I was very impressed, Staff couldn't have been more helpful & accommodating. Booking a Holiday Inn you expect it to be like any other! However this one is different, huge rooms & bathrooms coupled with warm and comfortable furnishings & décor make it different from other Holiday Inns! My room had everything I needed to work and I knew that if I needed anything else the staff would almost certainly endeavour to give me it! Excellent stay hope I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hi JC1404
What a fantastic review of the hotel!
It’s great to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay with us and found the team really helpful.
We really do hope to welcome you back in the very near future.
Worcestershire, UK
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was spotless clean, rooms were larger than average, and the staff excellent. It is in a great position to get to all the main areas too. It is on a busy junction, but traffic noise did not bother us at all.

Room Tip: we were on 7th floor which was very quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carolann_8
BRSCC-FOM1, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hi Carolann_8
What an awesome review of the hotel!
It’s great to see that you found the hotel spotlessly clean, the rooms large and the staff excellent.
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago. Had a really pleasant experience. The check in was really fast and managed to to get an upgrade! Had a great time in Bristol and location really helped. Got speaking to a load of other people staying on a tour and they like me were really happy!

breakfast was really good and I was shocked to find pancakes at breakfast! Small things like this make the difference!

Will definitely be back again!

Stayed July 2014
Hi Neil P
It’s great to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.