“If I could give this place A ten for service then I would.”
Review of Cafe Rouge Bristol Cabot Circus - CLOSED

Cafe Rouge Bristol Cabot Circus
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Popped in for dinner on our 2 nd day of living in Bristol.
Not busy on A Wednesday evening but by no means quiet either.
3 waitresses on duty and to be honest their customer service skills were one hundred and ten percent.
Food and drinks of excellent quality and value. And we will be back.
Also A nice outside seating area aswell.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Just popped in off the street on Sunday night, so it was quiet. Pleasant and intelligent staff, well-presented food and affable service. Good value. I appreciate it was not busy at the time.
Good atmosphere and decor. I would go again next time I go to Bristol.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Have been to this restaurant once before, years ago, and was happy to try it again. This time we tried out the set lunch menu. I had the vegetable gratin and wild mushroom linguine, two dishes I wouldn't usually have, and they were both delicious. Good atmosphere as always in a Café Rouge and would definitely go again.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Empty restaurant, just wanted a pint of Stella with my business partner and it took forever. I hate to think what the service would be like if they were busy.

Happy to never go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My daughter took me to the Cafe Rouge for a different style of lunch. The food was very good, as was the service and speed. Nice place try it.