“Hippy Indian Chic”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Bath
“Hippy Indian Chic”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved the food,the atmosphere,the service and the decor! I had never eaten Thali food so I was really pleased to discover a different type of Indian cuisine which was delicious as well as healthy! I shall definitely go back to try more of their intriguing dishes. Everything sounds and smells so good!!

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bristol
“Absolutely Excellent”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch here with a group of friends on a Friday afternoon.

Fantastic service. Spotlessly clean environment.

Fantastic menu - we had the lunch menu which was around £7 each. Fantastic value - I'd almost say under priced!!

Bombay chips were great!

Try the place. You won't be disappointed.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Indian tapas”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is not a "curry house"; as the name indicates, it specialises in thali-style selection of dishes - think tapas or mezze, but all served on the same plate - and the dishes are well designed to give a great balance of textures, flavours and heats. Clean and colourful decor (I love the retro Bollywood posters), consistently good service, and good value for money.

• Visited July 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

At first I thought there would be nothing I liked, so I ordered the item that had what I liked in it. After my first bite, i fell in love with it instantly. I will definitely come back again. I am a very fussy eater, and so I didn't really want to go, but now I have gone I will definitely come back.

Visited June 2014
Bristol
“Excellent start to a Sat Eve”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with my husband and 11 yr old son early Sat evening. My son is a fussy eater but tried the Mogul Chicken and said it was 'brilliant' which is an absolutely shocking response! I had the Northern Thali (V) which was full of a delicate combination of flavours. My husband had the Lamb Kofta and was equally as impressed. We also had starters and sides which just made the whole meal a wonderful experience. We will be going there again.

Visited June 2014