“Nice..”

and 1 more site!
A4 Hotel
Ranked #28 of 49 Bristol B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed here while visiting friends in Bristol and also because we were going into Bath. Our room was large with plenty of light. The owner was friendly and helpful. There is free parking and wi-fi which is another reason why we chose this hotel. Good for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Very welcoming host, small but comfortable room. Apart from the heat being on full blast in the heat wave! The breakfast on both mornings was great, big and tasty! He also remembered my vegetarian requests on the second morning and cooked my eggs to my liking. The only downfall to this hotel was the distance from town, it's a long walk! But if you don't mind that the hotel was good overall.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed here two nights 17th & 18th May and found the owner welcoming, relaxed and very helpful when I asked for directions.
I was given a room at the back so that there wouldn't be a problem with traffic noise although sitting in the dining room having breakfast this was hardly noticeable.
My room was warm, comfortable and very clean with tv and tea/coffee making. The en-suite bathroom was totally adequate and again very clean. Breakfast was wonderful, cereal then a full English with toast, very nice - set me up for the day.
I will be returning to Bristol later in the year and hope I can get a room at the A4

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed here for a night, it was comfortable although with rather small rooms, the price reflects this though. The free WiFi didn't have a password in the room and the owner was nowhere to be seen to ask, so make sure you ask on check in.

Would I stay again, yes definitely.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Picked this for an overnight stay Friday 26th April before attending the football match against Bristol City the following day.
The room at the A4 was spotless,warm & spacious & i had a good nights sleep,
I mistook the breakfast time but Julie the owners daughter couldn't have been more accommodating & i didn't go hungry!
I would have no problem recommending the A4 & if down Bristol way again I will be stopping here,
Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Stayed at the a4 hotel on 22nd April. Room extremely comfortable and clean. Wi-Fi connection was excellent so able to carry on working thus saving me time later in the week. Although breakfast was due to be served between 7 an 9 because I was leaving earlier a breakfast was provided for me. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. Thank you for a wonderful nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed at the A4 b&b for 1 night 16 March. Very clean and comfortable, good night's sleep. Rolf very welcoming and attentive,, breakfast was fantastic kept us going all day. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back so really quiet, rooms at front were on main A4 route so may have been a bi...