“Bite size cakes and good coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Source Food Hall

Source Food Hall
Ranked #282 of 1,564 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: It's a fab cafe/ deli.
Stroud
“Bite size cakes and good coffee”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Only open during the day we popped in but felt very comfy although only for a coffee and cake, delish and tantalising menu. Will return for a full meal.

Visited May 2014

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast Menu”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We went to Source Food Hall for the first time yesterday. I love it's location in the heart of St Nic's Market. We chose to go to Source because it had a really varied selection of food for breakfast. A couple of us went for lighter bites such as boiled egg and soldiers, toast and jam, and another for the full veggie breakfast. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food. There was also a wide range of different loose teas. The service was excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful. The place had a really nice vibe to it too. I will definitely be going back again

• Visited April 2014
“Small portions for the money”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My main course was nice but the portion would have been more acceptable as a starter. At nearly £14 I went away hungry and disappointed. Ironically I looked back into the kitchen as I left to see 2 burly chefs. I would suggest they try their dishes at lunchtime and see if they feel satisfied. My suggestion to them would be to heap a plate of this nature as it's a fish stew, offer bread and leave them happy. If you can't deliver a dish for this price and make money on it, don't sell it.

Visited November 2013
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Source is in a beautiful setting in Bristol's medieval market on Corn Street .”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

If you want a meal and an experience, indoors or outdoors, in Bristol's beautiful medeval market come here.
The restaurant was set up by three pioneers Ross, head chef, Liz pastry chef and Jo who organises the wonderful fish/meat/cheese and vegetable store-first class produce and none better.If you want beautiful cooked and prepared food in a wonderful medieval setting come here! Bristol! -wonderful selection of wines, beers and sea food all at good prices, veryfriendly welcoming people and wonderful clientale if I say so myself
I have eaten here fortnightly at least for the last 6years. I have never been disappointment.
I am a fan. Try it -you will not be disappointment for a unique Bristol dinning experience
Ray

• Visited March 2014
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast - large portions”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good, efficient service and large portions (we both had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon). The eggs were a little buttery for our tastes but that didn't stop us eating it all! Nice choice of juices too.

• Visited February 2014