Open today: Closed

from US$54.95
More Info
from US$54.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Went for a hen do, fancy dress is encouraged and accepted. Staff are friendly and have a good sense of humour. The games themselves are all good fun and we had a wide variety of ages within our group and everyone took part in everything, it was a great day out to kick start a friends hen do and we all would definitely recommend it and go again without hesitating. Plenty of parking, limited changing facilities but plenty of people changed in their cars etc. Toilets on site. Also a cafe and farm shop on site, cafe also serves alcohol so we had some drinks after the games and sat in the sun for a bit and it was fab! Such a nice secluded location, but not too far from Bristol city centre, about 15mins. Also there was water and snacks available to buy from the games as well which we needed as it was a hot day, so that was really useful!

Reviewed 24 September 2019

We were there for my best friends hen do. All games were amazing, it was a lot of fun. Definitely would recommend this to my family and friends.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

I visited West Country Games recently as part of Hen Party. I was the eldest in the group, I thought it was great fun and all the staff were very welcoming and enthusiastic. I would definitely recommend this venue to others

Reviewed 9 September 2019

We arrived and found we were to be experimented on by mad westerners. Had us wrestling and hitting each other with padded sticks. Fired a giant beans bag at my head and then made me jump over rotating bicycle poles before dumping water on the stag.
Definitely get you fit doing this.
Also our leaders were fantastic.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

I’m not the type of bride who likes lots of fuss but this was perfect. It’s so much fun and we all laughed till our faces hurt! Great morning!!!