“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were looking for somewhere to have a special evening meal and took a gamble and tried the Maaza Namasakar Lounge, and I'm so pleased we did. The food was incredible! The decor was incredible! The service was incredible. We ate far too much, we just couldn't stop. Very good value for money too.

5  Thank Peter St John S

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Eaten here in both small and large groups, staff always very attentive, food is great well presented and full of flavour. There are many dishes I've not come across before and they are well worth the try. Watch the chefs cook in the 'open-air' kitchen and they will cook a dish to your specification of 'hotness'. The vegetarians in our larger party were very impressd with the number and quality of vegetarin dishes on offer. I'll be back.

4  Thank Nobby_Stiles
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were booked to dine into this restaurant, but found it closed without any prior warning! Shame as it looked nice, but we were told by passers by of the nearby Myristica restaurant who accommodated us at short notice and were brilliant.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Yesterday was my second time in Namaskar. I never liked curry or exotic indian food but few weeks ago I went to Namaskar as all my friends voted it the choice restaurant for the evening. I must say that since that day I changed my mind about curry. Now I love it! We ordered mix and match of few starters and main dishes and then we shared it so I had a chance to try few different things and I liked them all. Yesterday I tried few new things again and I can't fault any of the dishes. I will be a regular customer. I can recommend it to anyone who likes good food.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great restaurant for entertaining clients / friends as beautiful inside and quite grand looking. Food was delicious and all the different tastes came through in each of the various curries we had between our group. Would say though that the service was not very good - waiter was very 'grumpy' and lacked a smile / manners (we all joked he must be having a bad evening because everyone in our group commented at different times throughout the night). We ordered baileys coffee at the end of the meal which I thought was horrid and did not drink after one sip (I guess don't order coffee in an indian restaurant). Would recommend the establishment and food though, you wont be disappointed with either.