“Fab food ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Well once again another lovely night at our no 1 choice the Raj Pavillions lovely food good service very polite staff and had a quick chat to the boss tonight who is great fun always made to feel welcome lovely surroundings thank you Derek And Suzanne

1  Thank Derek W

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Really lovely curry here. Delicious and freshly cooked, no stodgy curry feeling at all! This is going to become our regular curry house especially with the really reasonable price. I highly recommend visiting!

1  Thank Helen G
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the Raj Pravillions for the first time yesterday with some friends who had recommended it. I was really impressed with the service, the guy who served us was very efficient and friendly. I asked for a medium hot chicken curry and the waiter said leave it to him. I was made a 'special' off the menu and loved it. Full of flavour and not too spicy. The food in general was fresh and delicious. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and was very clean. The guy who served us was very knowledgable and passionate about the food and the restaurant and that was nice to see. I have never been able to order by recommendation and trust that I will like what is put in front of me and in this instance I did. I am definitely going to visit again.

1  Thank Missfedex
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

As a family we go to Raj Pavillions all the time! The food is amazing, staff are really polite and welcoming. As a regular all the staff take it upon themselves to remember you. If your not sure on what you fancy to eat, no problem! Tell them that and they will cook something that you'll love. Honestly can't say that I know a better Indian restaurant in Bristol. So not only is the food and staff absolutely fantastic, there not over priced iether! Anybody who hasn't ate here definitely needs to go along and see what there missing out.

2  Thank Abby W
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great food, great service.

My only advice would be that when they give change, to provide change in coins. This allows the right tip amount. In my case we were in a large group and there was debate about getting the amount correct... The service was excellent but I dont think the final tip reflected that...

2  Thank Matt_Bristol_UK