“The Best”

Ranked #90 of 1,733 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Vegan food is very good at a fair price. This is a genuine worker's cooperative, with very high environmental standards. I eat here every week, and sometimes more. The staff are very pleasant. The soups are always outstanding, and their Kino Burgers are super. Thanks for all you do!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went there recently to do work on the laptop, thanks to the free (and fast!) WiFi and unintrusive atmosphere. Staff very friendly and offered free tea refills. It was getting close to 9:30 when I realised I hadn't eaten all day! The Kino Burger was definately the right move. Never had a tastier meal in years. All in all really great place to relax, chat and do work in. Whilst watching the flow of traffic go by. Lots of fun gigs happening in the basement regularly. See you soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Cafe Kino promotes local, organic and fair trade principles in sourcing its food, and recycles or composts all its waste. Better still, the food is great (we had burgers, falafels and cakes) and they do a mean selection of vegan milkshakes - the strawberry milkshake is delicious, and the snickers-style milkshake is like a dessert in its own right. Not too expensive either and we felt full afterwards :)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I'm a regular visitor to Bristol and I was there last weekend where I had another visit to Cafe Kino. As always, I had a big breakfast which was one of the tastiest I've ever had (the garlic mushrooms help a lot) and terrific value at less than £8. I also had a pot of tea also which had a surprisingly nice honey aftertaste.

It's not necessarily a bad thing but I agree with some other reviewers that you shouldn't eat here if you're in a rush.

Love the modern decor, the ethos of the place, the food, the service. I just wish there was something similar in London!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is my third visit-and i think it gets better each time. i had a spicy burger, cappucino (with dairy milk because i am not vegan) and a nice wine. food is prepared fresh and isnt fast but service is definitely faster than it used to be. There is nobody rushing you to make a decision or move along and its a great location for people watching.